Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Royal Gallery

Looking for your toon signature?

In the very late past I've offered my calligraphy hand to those on Moonguard, and once again I am finding time to take up my pen. If anyone is seeking a hand written forum signature in the style that their toon would have, I would love to take a ...
Small Elsa Bowen 7y
Elsa Bowen165228Small Thomas Reignsford 7y
The Royal Gallery

Results of Boredom!

Hey guys! Earlier today I started messing around with designs in paint.net, and started making something for Westridge! I started off with something of a chevron-version of the Nottinghamshire flag: Then, I tried messing around with the color coor...
Small Alison Clement 8y
Alison Clement2984Small Elsa Bowen 8y
The Royal Gallery

Heraldry for our orders

GreetingsWith all the orders within the guild now namely the Brotherhood of the Horse, Rangers of Fairpeak, Chapelry of Westridge and the Order of Saint Isaac, I though it might be fun to create some heraldry for them. I am not an artist and can...
Small Maverith Telloran 8y
Maverith Telloran1731Small Maverith Telloran 8y
The Royal Gallery

Cadence #1 (Hell and Back)

Regiment, regiment, where have you been?Fightin' through hell and back again!Papa, Mama, can you see?What the Regiment has done to me.I'm big and strong, tough and mean!Cleaving through the Horde with a blade so keen!Clad in steel with blue and go...
Small Gaige 8y
Gaige1767Small Gaige 8y
The Royal Gallery

Proposal for Duke Monclair (Hymnal)

Duke Montclair,I have taken it upon myself to write a hymn, and I am known to do from time to time. Attacked to this letter, I have written this hymn in dedication to you and the 1st. I hope it meets with your approval. In service to the Crown,Pr...
Small Gaige 8y
Gaige1683Small Gaige 8y
The Royal Gallery

Holiday Head-shots

I don't have alot of gold. Nor do I have alot of any other things to give you all for x-mas or other religious holidays but pretty art. And so I am offering these small tokens of my thanks for all that you've done.Head shots! Front view, or side v...
Small Andraste Tygen 8y
Andraste Tygen72170Small Andraste Tygen 8y
The Royal Gallery

Blacksmithing Flash Game

Another one of my flash projects! Let me know what you think!http://tinyurl.com/blacksmithsim
Small Maxen Montclair 8y
Maxen Montclair1597Small Maxen Montclair 8y
The Royal Gallery

Westridge Shooter!

I made a quick flash game starring Maxen! Let me know what you think!http://tinyurl.com/westridgeshooter
Small Maxen Montclair 8y
Maxen Montclair2891Small Mairaed O'Callaghan 8y
The Royal Gallery

Ogre Attack!

Here's a stop-motion animation that I made for one of my art classes. Enjoy!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPqwY-BYRxg
Small Maxen Montclair 8y
Maxen Montclair1644Small Maxen Montclair 8y
The Royal Gallery

Rennacute Sketchbarfs to Dubstep Like A Boss

Because I can. No other reason.
Small Lady Rennali Sunwhisper 9y
Lady Rennali Sunwhisper2991Small Mustadio Ranthal 9y
The Royal Gallery

Mustadio's Album

"Once upon a time, there was a private soldier name: Mustadio Ranthal. He was the weakest soldier in the Regiment, but still loyal as well. After a few months, he realizes one important thing changed him and that could ruin his life forever. He...
Small Mustadio Ranthal 10y
Mustadio Ranthal62239Small Mustadio Ranthal 9y
The Royal Gallery

What is this I don't even...

Every guild needs a thread for comedy pictures!Mord, Rikner, and Lem instigate hilarity on the return trip to Stormwind.
Small Antegas Lemartes 10y
Antegas Lemartes82254Member avatar small Nireel Reyetheran 9y
The Royal Gallery

Footmanpalm for Moon Guard forums!

...................................................---//////////\\\\---.............................................///////////////////||\\\\\\\\\\...........................................//////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\.........................
Small Maxen Montclair 10y
Maxen Montclair41594Small Mustadio Ranthal 10y
The Royal Gallery

Lookin' like champs

From Left to Right: Colonel Aliaes Lamente of Westfall, Colonel Joel Horatio of Redridge, and First Lieutenant Kelric Shieldheart of Westfall.
Small Dekhlan Saevius 10y
Dekhlan Saevius1758Small Dekhlan Saevius 10y