Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Royal Gallery

[Pinned] Website Assets Google Drive

First Regiment Website AssetsHere's a link to the Google Drive folder where I will post the art templates I use to create pages on the guild site. Most of them are PNG images, but those with Photoshop will be able to utilize the PSD files!https://...
Small Maxen Montclair 3y
Maxen Montclair2592Small Maxen Montclair 3y
[Pinned] Sharing Songs!
The Royal Gallery

[Pinned] Sharing Songs!

Hey. guys! I was listening to a lot of kargyraa today, and it hit me: I need a theme song for Sir Gray. So, while playing hours of endless solitaire at work, I racked my brain for really good and meaningful songs I could use for Grayloth.Now this ...
Member avatar small -Deleted- 5y
-Deleted-121828Small Lancelot 4y
The Royal Gallery

[Pinned] Guide for Posting Images

Guide for Posting ImagesHave a cool screenshot or piece of artwork you want to post on the forums, but don't know how? Hopefully this will help!Uploading Your ImageTo get your picture from your computer to the wide world of the internet, you need ...
Small Maxen Montclair 5y
Maxen Montclair1567Small Maxen Montclair 5y
The Royal Gallery

Top Quality Memes

These are some of the freshest memes regarding the First Regiment. I hope you all enjoy.King bless,Eddy Freddy
Small Edrington Grunwald 2y
Edrington Grunwald3957Small Alison Clement 2y
The Royal Gallery

ACTUAL FAN ART

I know everyone gets commissions done of their characters, but how many of you scrubs have had someone make actual fan art?I have. From a devoted fan of my very own paladin:
Small Jeremaias Auromere 2y
Jeremaias Auromere4575Small Markus Stonewall 2y
The Royal Gallery

Tayluur's Selfies!

We met up with Mother Muriah in Dalaran! She looks so happy to see us!
Small Tayluur M. Welch 2y
Tayluur M. Welch2618Small Markus Stonewall 2y
The Royal Gallery

The Regimental Kitchen

Welcome, one and all, to the Regimental Kitchen!Now, by no means am I a "good cook". Then again, who needs to be when you're out on the field, freezing or drenched in mud? The whole point of this thread is to show you all some recipes that you'd p...
Small Edrington Grunwald 4y
Edrington Grunwald81708Small Edrington Grunwald 3y
The Royal Gallery

Grunwald Commissions

I fell asleep on a Skype call with Edrington and others. He decided to draw Stormwind armor on me.Help me.
Small Markus Stonewall 3y
Markus Stonewall1368Small Markus Stonewall 3y
The Royal Gallery

Maxen's Art Stuff

MAXEN'S ART STUFF.Figured I'd post all of my stuff in one place! Ogre Attack Animation:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPqwY-BYRxgFirst Contract:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGrWylPSeM0Pepe the Pizza Roller:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSSYTp...
Small Maxen Montclair 5y
Maxen Montclair93022Small Maxen Montclair 3y
The Royal Gallery

Meri's Art Box

Sketches and other junk WoW related shall be dumped here.I keep all my work on my art tumblr (sfw)
Small Dame Meriliah Forger 4y
Dame Meriliah Forger102486Small Dame Meriliah Forger 3y
The Royal Gallery

The First Regiment: Time For Heroes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdCuSsyERps&feature=youtu.beI made a machinima for the guild as a final project for one of my art classes. Hope you like it!
Small Maxen Montclair 3y
Maxen Montclair0453Small Maxen Montclair 3y
The Royal Gallery

More Maps

Recently I've been working on a map which shows the location of Rustridge in comparison with Westridge, along with making a Westridge map for Maxen. It's mainly based on Maxen's map of Westridge here and is still a work in progress at the moment, ...
Small Vannesira Smith 3y
Vannesira Smith4749Small Vannesira Smith 3y
The Royal Gallery

Westridge Locations!

I've been tinkering with Photoshop and editing screenshots to reflect different areas that the guild uses in its fan-fiction!Westridge Keep, the seat of power of the House of Montclair.Rockhold, the training grounds for the Westridge Ducal Guard.T...
Small Maxen Montclair 3y
Maxen Montclair2538Small Markus Stonewall 3y
The Royal Gallery

MURI'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Markus sits hunched over at one of the barracks mess tables late at night. He scribbles furiously, tongue sticking out of his mouth, a whole box of crayons (many of them blunted or broken) strewn about the table. Crumpled up wads of paper sit aro...
Markus Stonewall0449Small Markus Stonewall 3y
The Royal Gallery

Markus Stonewall Artwork

More to come, including the rest of his gear. There's more to his equipment than what is pictured in the first shot. Many more artworks are being produced right now!
Markus Stonewall61238Small Edrington Grunwald 3y
The Royal Gallery

Northwatch Hold

With all the research I've been doing about period engineering, fortifications, tactics, and so on (in the interest of boring everybody's characters in lecture, of course :D) I've been itching to create some art, and with our deployment in the ver...
Small Regina Kasteen 3y
Regina Kasteen81589Small Regina Kasteen 3y
The Royal Gallery

Campaign Screenies!

Just some quick albums of screenshots I've taken on campaigns since I joined the First:Tainted ForestTheramore / BarrensFite Nite!UldumWestfall
Small Regina Kasteen 3y
Regina Kasteen4519Small Regina Kasteen 3y
The Royal Gallery

Rustridge Map

I recently finished working on a map of Vann's barony. The overall map shows the County of Rustridge, while the area in the red box is the Vann's barony.Eastern part of the county:Larger Version HereWestern part of the county:Larger Version HereKe...
Small Vannesira Smith 3y
Vannesira Smith4839Small Vannesira Smith 3y
The Royal Gallery

Miniature Project: The First Regiment Army

During my waiting for my application to go through, I decided to pass the time doing something that wasn't grinding reagents for the auction house. Instead, I painted up a spare medieval knight miniature I had. It's a hobby I enjoy, and while I mo...
Small Edrington Grunwald 4y
Edrington Grunwald192280Small Edrington Grunwald 3y
The Royal Gallery

Hardren

Member avatar small Ebon 3y
Ebon0359Member avatar small Ebon 3y