Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Approved Applications

Ivan Smithsmith

IN-CHARACTER SECTIONThe Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.Wha...
Small Peasant 3y
Peasant2863Small Ismond Laldere 3y
Approved Applications

Jeffery Normalson

What is your full name? What is your race?Jeffery Normalson. Human.Where were you born? Elwynn ForestWhat is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC.12 LC.Where do you currently live?Elwynn ForestWhat is your most r...
Small Jeffery Normalson 3y
Jeffery Normalson2682Small Ismond Laldere 3y
Approved Applications

Olathor's Application

What is your full name? What is your race? My name is Olathor Stoneshield and I am a Bronzebeard Dwarf. Where were you born? I was born and raised in Ironforge. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC. I w...
Member avatar small Gordon Danners 3y
Gordon Danners2815Small Ismond Laldere 3y
Approved Applications

Toring Cindersmith

What is your full name? What is your race? Toring Cindersmith of the Dark Iron Clan. Where were you born? I was born in Shadowforge City, shortly after the war of the Three Hammers.What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Cale...
Small Toring Cindersmith 3y
Toring Cindersmith2840Small Clarissa Greystone 3y
Approved Applications

Wylvanin Silversmith

IN-CHARACTER SECTIONThe Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.Wha...
Small Damonath Cross 3y
Damonath Cross2809Small Maxen Montclair 3y
Approved Applications

Yadira Hail

Member avatar small Zanjula 3y
Zanjula2798Small Theodora De Vries 3y
Approved Applications

Re-Enlistment Papers - Markus Stonewall

What is your full name? What is your race?Markus Viktor Stonewall, Human MaleWhere were you born? Corvyn, Duchy of EastvaleWhat is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC.Year 4 B.L.C.Where do you currently live?Arg...
Small Markus Stonewall 4y
Markus Stonewall2748Small Theodora De Vries 4y
Approved Applications

Edgar Thurlow

Member avatar small Edgar Thurlow 4y
Edgar Thurlow2790Small Theodora De Vries 4y
Approved Applications

Valdanathor's application.

The Stormwind Army Recruitment Applicationº What is your full name? What is your race?Valdanathor, no last name. Human.º Where were you born? Stratholme was the first place I could ever call home.º What is your date of birth? The present year of t...
Member avatar small Valdanathor 4y
Valdanathor61941Small Kimberly Montclair 4y
Approved Applications

Charlene Milidynes' Application

IN-CHARACTER SECTIONWhat is your full name? What is your race?My name is Charlene Lynn Milidynes, and I'm a full-blooded human.Where were you born?I was born on a vessel dubbed the Braided Maiden, near the far eastern part of the South Seas, borde...
Member avatar small Fortune-cookie-reader 4y
Fortune-cookie-reader2922Small Ismond Laldere 4y
Approved Applications

Theurion D Hail *Re-Application*

IN-CHARACTER SECTIONThe Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationWhat is your full name? Theurion D HailWhat is your race? HumanWhere were you born? Red Ridge MountainsWhat is your date of birth? 16 LCWhere do you currently live? Stormwind CityWhat ...
Member avatar small Theurion D Hail 4y
Theurion D Hail2895Small Clarissa Greystone 4y
Approved Applications

Galadh Whitemour's Application

Small Lancelot 4y
Lancelot2815Small Theodora De Vries 4y
Approved Applications

Kayn Neivin Rivers' Application

IN-CHARACTER SECTIONWhat is your full name? What is your race?-Kayn Neivin Rivers. I am fully human.Where were you born?-The Elwynn Forest.What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 37 LC.-My date of birth is 16 LC.W...
Small Lotus 4y
Lotus2784Small Maxen Montclair 4y
Approved Applications

Sir Arthur Dudly Wilson

What is your full name? What is your race?Arthur Dudly Wilson, Full-blooded human tried-and-true.Where were you born?I was born in a small hamlet in the northern Redridge. Nothing much left of the place but perhaps a few burnt scrapes of cobbled f...
Small Dudly Wilson 4y
Dudly Wilson2821Small Clarissa Greystone 4y
Approved Applications

Roland Norcott

Member avatar small Roland Norcott 4y
Roland Norcott2735Small Maxen Montclair 4y
Approved Applications

Application: Aidarious Pierce

Member avatar small Aidarious Pierce 4y
Aidarious Pierce2841Small Clarissa Greystone 4y
Approved Applications

Application: Anned Hadestone

What is your full name? What is your race? Anned Hadestone, Human.Where were you born? Born and raised in Goldshire.What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 37 LC. -9 L.C.Where do you currently live? I'm currently ...
Small Anned Hadestone 4y
Anned Hadestone2741Small Clarissa Greystone 4y
Approved Applications

Application: Lelrollin Rainer

Member avatar small Lelrollin Rainer 4y
Lelrollin Rainer2640Small Clarissa Greystone 4y
Approved Applications

Application: Malcolm McCowell

IN-CHARACTER SECTIONWhat is your full name? What is your race?Malcolm McCowell, HumanWhere were you born?LordaeronWhat is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 37 LC.9 LCWhere do you currently live?Stormwind City, Dwarv...
Member avatar small Anxious 4y
Anxious2795Small Maxen Montclair 4y
Approved Applications

Application: Bailion Dukain

What is your full name?Bailion DukainWhat is your race?HumanWhere were you born?Capital City, LordaeronWhat is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 37 LC. -10 L.C.Where do you currently live?Stormwind City, ElwynnWhat ...
Small Bailion Dukain 4y
Bailion Dukain2845Small Clarissa Greystone 4y