Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Rejected Applications

Application of Kastav

IC) What is your full name?Kastav Algoma.(IC) What is your race?Human.(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 33 L.C., or 33 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal are written as P....
Member avatar small Kastav 8y
Kastav2974Member avatar small Kastav 8y
Rejected Applications

Mes' Application

(IC) What is your full name?Defiler Mes Shadlith(IC) What is your race?Human(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 33 L.C., or 33 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal are written...
Member avatar small Ournomas 8y
Ournomas41379Member avatar small Ournomas 8y
Rejected Applications

Application by: Gonmore

I am Gonmore, OwensI am a Kul'Tiran HumanI was born Eight L.C on the twenty-seventh of winter veilMy greatest achievement was joking Kul'Tiras! It taught me how to respect people specially my officers! I have never disrespected any of my officers ...
Member avatar small Zak Owens 8y
Zak Owens2979Small Maxen Montclair 8y
Rejected Applications

Citygaurd Nightwing APPLICATION

IN-CHARACTER (IC) SECTION----The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences. Know that if you lie about your application and the case is severe enough, you will be remo...
Member avatar small pacobueno 8y
pacobueno21057Small Maxen Montclair 8y
Rejected Applications

Swiftiger APPLICATION

(IC) What is your full name?~Swiftiger Azzalea Last name pronounced( az-zall-ee-a).(IC) What is your race?~Im a night elf.(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 33 L.C., or 33 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prio...
Member avatar small bigbadkittycat 8y
bigbadkittycat21018Small Maxen Montclair 8y