Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Rejected Applications

Application: Darion Moloch

1. Darion Reichman Moloch2. 39 years3. Gilnean4. Paranoia, slight.5. Gilneas6. Currently a nomad7. Yes, Petty thievery and public disruption. Time served for both.8. I wish to protect my family and give my life for what I believe.9. I have experi...
Member avatar small Darion Moloch 6y
Darion Moloch2638Small Theodora De Vries 6y
Rejected Applications

Aplication

(IC) What is your full name?My name is Asaar Silverblade.(IC) What is your race?Human.(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 35 L.C., or 35 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal a...
Member avatar small Emre 7y
Emre2689Small Theodora De Vries 7y
Rejected Applications

Application: Peter Johnson

Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. Know that if you lie about your application and the case is severe enough, you will be removed from the king's army. If you are unable to re...
Small Peter Johnson 7y
Peter Johnson2804Small Theodora De Vries 7y
Rejected Applications

Applacation: Symoreid Mensethen

IC Name: Symoreid Mensethen Race: Human Date of birth: I was born in Elwynn forest East Veil logging camp to be specific. In 15 L.CSummary I come from a long line of lumber jacks who's family tree is just about as boring as the ones they cut down....
Member avatar small Symoreid Mensethen 7y
Symoreid Mensethen2697Small Theodora De Vries 7y
Rejected Applications

Application: Kirteh "The Giant" Nightbane

(IC) What is your full name?Kirteh "The Giant" Nightbane(IC) What is your race?Lordaeronian (Worgen)(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 35 L.C., or 35 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the...
Member avatar small Alexandre Abercrombie 7y
Alexandre Abercrombie51567Member avatar small Alexandre Abercrombie 7y
Rejected Applications

Recruit

Name: ChrominusAge:112Medical condition: no right eye due to old battleWhy: I want to reenlist into the kings armyOld work: I was in the kings army until Deathwing destroyed Stormwind and I want to be on the force again,Skills: I am a brutal fight...
Member avatar small Chrominus 7y
Chrominus2843Small Maxen Montclair 7y
Rejected Applications

My Application for allowance in to <The First Regiment>

The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. Know that if you lie about your application and the case is severe enough, you will be removed fro...
Member avatar small Janetann12332aa 7y
Janetann12332aa2767Small Theodora De Vries 7y
Rejected Applications

Application - War

There doesn't seem to be anything in this application. War, if you're still interested, please let us know!
Small Victrienne Falconheart 7y
War1575Small Victrienne Falconheart 7y
Rejected Applications

Application: Charles Pennington

----IN-CHARACTER (IC) SECTION----The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. Know that if you lie about your application and the case is sever...
Member avatar small Charles 7y
Charles31188Member avatar small Charles 7y
Rejected Applications

Recruitment

1 What is your name? Zoggosh Koramar2 What is your age? 5003 What is your race? Draenei 4 Do you have any detrimental Medical conditions? No i don`t 5 Where were you born? Argus6 Where is your residenc...
Member avatar small Zoggosh 7y
Zoggosh52005Small Victrienne Falconheart 7y
Rejected Applications

recruitment

What is my name: BeanniWhat is my age:25My race:HumanDo I have any detrimetalo orMedical conditions:NoWhere was I born:South ShoreWhere do you currenty residence:IronforgeDo I have any criminal history: NoWhy do I want in the first brigade:To prot...
Member avatar small Zoggosh 7y
Zoggosh2801Small Elevaan Greywald 7y
Rejected Applications

Application: Saramavana Feathersong

----IN-CHARACTER (IC) SECTION----The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences. Know that if you lie about your application and the case is severe enough, you will be ...
Member avatar small Kira161 7y
Kira1612733Small Maxen Montclair 7y
Rejected Applications

Christopher McCurry II

Full name - Christopher Desmon McCurry IINick name - Des, Chris, Jr.Race - Westfall HumanProfession - Engineer/CookAppearence ---------------------Age - 35Height - 6'6"Weight - 215 lbsHair Color - BlondeEye Color - BlueSkin Tone - White-Caucasia...
Member avatar small Chriswarrior 7y
Chriswarrior2844Small Victrienne Falconheart 7y
Rejected Applications

Application: Glaust Chivale

(IC) What is your full name?Glaust Chivale(IC) What is your race?Worgen/Gilnean(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 33 L.C., or 33 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal are writ...
Member avatar small Glaust Chivale 7y
Glaust Chivale2764Small Maxen Montclair 7y
Rejected Applications

Application: Brock Oldham

Notice: To the First Regiment and any future individuals it might concern. Brock Oldham here is currently a memeber of our conscription program. He is to serve the reigment 6 years or less if deemed such by his royal highness. Treat him as you wou...
Small Brock Oldham 7y
Brock Oldham0501Small Brock Oldham 7y
Rejected Applications

Application: Rae Thaldrin

The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences. Know that if you lie about your application and the case is severe enough, you will be removed from the king's army. If ...
Small Tandalon Varek 7y
Tandalon Varek0574Small Tandalon Varek 7y
Rejected Applications

Application: Stahl, Jorhan

What is your full name?Jorhan StahlWhat is your race?Gilnean, Afflicted by the Worgen CurseWhen and where were you born? The present year is 33 L.C., or 33 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal a...
Member avatar small Richter 7y
Richter0516Member avatar small Richter 7y
Rejected Applications

Recruitment papers

My name is Raul Hardras Ralaka you may call me Ralaka I am a draenei Monk healer. I do not know where I lived I was on my way to this place when I was awoken from a crashed ship I have never failed before and I can prove healingI've trained with m...
Member avatar small Ralaka 7y
Ralaka2877Small Maxen Montclair 7y
Rejected Applications

Narassu's application

----IN-CHARACTER (IC) SECTION----The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences. Know that if you lie about your application and the case is severe enough, you will be ...
Member avatar small Narassu 7y
Narassu51361Member avatar small Narassu 7y
Rejected Applications

Ghandon Stoneframe Application

(IC) What is your full name?Ghandon Stoneframe(IC) What is your race?Dwarf(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 33 L.C., or 33 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal are written a...
Member avatar small Andorran 7y
Andorran0665Member avatar small Andorran 7y