Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Rejected Applications

Griffin Silverstern application

(IC) What is your full name?:Griffin Silverstern(IC) What is your race?: Human (Afflicted Gilnean)(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 35 L.C., or 35 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the D...
Member avatar small Koolade1105 6y
Koolade11052812Small Alison Clement 6y
Rejected Applications

Llikson App paper.

1. What is your name? My name is Llikson Scarlet Robe2. What is your age? I am 22 3. What is your race? I am a half blooded Angel and half blooded demon.4. Do you have any detrimental medical conditions? No I am perfectly fine.5. Where were...
Small Llikson 6y
Llikson2897Small Theodora De Vries 6y
Rejected Applications

Application

The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. Know that if you lie about your application and the case is severe enough, you will be removed fro...
Member avatar small simmonszzz 6y
simmonszzz2678Small Alison Clement 6y
Rejected Applications

Application for Villiam Black

----IN-CHARACTER (IC) SECTION----The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. Know that if you lie about your application and the case is sever...
Small Villiam 6y
Villiam2751Small Alison Clement 6y
Rejected Applications

Strategia's enrollment,

(IC) What is your full name?Strategia Pittorino(IC) What is your race?Human(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 35 L.C., or 35 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal are written ...
Member avatar small StrategiaGaming 6y
StrategiaGaming41082Small Alison Clement 6y
Rejected Applications

Application for Karlethandra Merthensa

(IC) What is your full name?Karlethandra Merthensa(IC) What is your race?Human(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 35 L.C., or 35 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal are writt...
Member avatar small Karlethandra Methensa 6y
Karlethandra Methensa21154Small Theodora De Vries 6y
Rejected Applications

Application for Bakerxyz (Týrodin Odinhammer)

The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. Know that if you lie about your application and the case is severe enough, you will be removed fro...
Small Bakerxyz 6y
Bakerxyz2829Small Theodora De Vries 6y
Rejected Applications

Dianalia S. Kaiser Application

(IC) What is your full name? Dianalia S. Kaiser(IC) What is your race? Human!(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 35 L.C., or 35 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal are writte...
Small Dianalia S. Kaiser 6y
Dianalia S. Kaiser2905Small Theodora De Vries 6y
Rejected Applications

The First Regiment Recruitment Application

(IC) What is your full name? Ersala Jaelhamere(IC) What is your race? Draenei(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 35 L.C., or 35 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal are writte...
Member avatar small OprahWindfury 6y
OprahWindfury0502Member avatar small OprahWindfury 6y
Rejected Applications

Conrad Mason Application

IN-CHARACTER (IC) SECTION----The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. Know that if you lie about your application and the case is severe en...
Member avatar small Conrad Mason 6y
Conrad Mason21104Small Theodora De Vries 6y
Rejected Applications

Application: Leanjaina Dawnstar

-----------In-Character (IC) Section-----------(IC) What is your full name?-Leanjaina Larissa Dawnstar(IC) What is your race?-Human(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 35 L.C., or 35 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Ye...
Member avatar small Jacob Jonathan Kerik 6y
Jacob Jonathan Kerik1730Member avatar small Jacob Jonathan Kerik 6y
Rejected Applications

Application: Altastra Kim Holbrook

What is your full name?- Altastra Kim Holbrook.What is your race?- Human.When and where were you born? The present year is 35 L.C., or 35 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal are written as P....
Member avatar small PeterBowser 6y
PeterBowser2734Small Theodora De Vries 6y
Rejected Applications

Caakha Adraethon Application

----IN-CHARACTER (IC) SECTION----The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. Know that if you lie about your application and the case is sever...
Member avatar small Caakha Adraethon 6y
Caakha Adraethon2748Small Theodora De Vries 6y
Rejected Applications

Heiner Himmler Application.

(IC) What is your full name?Heiner Himmler (The third)(IC) What is your race?Human(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 35 L.C., or 35 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal are w...
Small Heiner Himmler the 3rd 6y
Heiner Himmler the 3rd21174Small Alison Clement 6y
Rejected Applications

Application: Turthilan Dawnstar

IC Section: My name is Turthilan Jacob Jonathan. My race is Human. I was born on 39 L.C. in Stormwind City at the church in Cathedral Square. I grew up with a wonderful mother and a father who served in The Stormwind Guard, had a wonderful childho...
Member avatar small turthilanrocks852 6y
turthilanrocks8521636Member avatar small turthilanrocks852 6y
Rejected Applications

Boywonder's Application

(IC) Boywonder the Patient (Or any other applicable title.)(IC) Human(IC) They exact location of my birth is unknown. Any related family died when the portal opened. I am 15 years of age.(IC) I have no past experience with they Alliance forces, as...
Member avatar small Mell Mundrow 6y
Mell Mundrow41220Member avatar small Mell Mundrow 6y
Rejected Applications

Application: Vaas Helsing

IN-CHARACTER (IC) SECTION----The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. Know that if you lie about your application and the case is severe en...
Member avatar small Vaas Helsing 6y
Vaas Helsing2772Small Theodora De Vries 6y
Rejected Applications

Resubmition- Karstin Dawnstrike's Application

Member avatar small Jason Allerton 6y
Jason Allerton3851Member avatar small Jason Allerton 6y
Rejected Applications

Application: Dorondaer Fadrielad

(IC) What is your full name? Dorondaer Fadrielad(IC) What is your race? Kaldorei (night elf)(IC) When and where were you born? The present year is 35 L.C., or 35 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Po...
Member avatar small Dorondaer Fadrielad 6y
Dorondaer Fadrielad2664Small Theodora De Vries 6y
Rejected Applications

<A wax sealed envelope from Juaz Crimsonfist>

&lt;As instructed to do so, Juaz Crimsonfist personally delivers his completed application to the designated post box. The envelope containing said application is sealed tightly shut with a red, personalized wax seal. The seal bears the icon of ...
Member avatar small DholemHarbu 6y
DholemHarbu1489Member avatar small DholemHarbu 6y