Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Rejected Applications

Quintus Stonebridge

What is your full name? What is your race?Quintus Stonebridge, Human maleWhat is your current place of residence, and most recent occupation?Current place of residence: Stormwind, Old Town district, Occupation: Blacksmith. When and where were you ...
Small Vitallion Stansfield 4y
Vitallion Stansfield31787Small Caiterina Stonewall 4y
Rejected Applications

Lumanni

What is your full name? What is your race?Lumanni. Draenei.What is your current place of residence, and most recent occupation?Most recent occupation - Old town, local Inn. Renting room there since return from campaign in Draenor.When and where we...
Small Emily Brunswicke 4y
Emily Brunswicke31264Small Emily Brunswicke 4y
Rejected Applications

Rignok Dagr Reapplication

IN-CHARACTER SECTIONWhat is your full name? What is your race?My name is Rignok Dagr. I am a HumanWhat is your current place of residence, and most recent occupation?I spend a lot of time on the road but I keep a room rented at the Golden Keg Inn ...
Member avatar small Rignok Dagr 5y
Rignok Dagr21045Small Maxen Montclair 5y
Rejected Applications

Andriesta Vermillion application

IN-CHARACTER SECTIONThe Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.Wha...
Small Velianaris 5y
Velianaris21070Small Maxen Montclair 5y
Rejected Applications

Naomiria Application

What is your name? My name is Naomiria Chase.What is your age? 18What is your race? HumanDo you have any medical conditions? No.Where were you born? Westfall.Where is your current residence? Westfall.Do you have a criminal history? I don't ...
Member avatar small Naomiria 5y
Naomiria2990Small Maxen Montclair 5y
Rejected Applications

Maviik Application

IN-CHARACTER SECTIONThe Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.Wha...
Member avatar small Mat'arch 5y
Mat'arch41523Member avatar small Mat'arch 5y
Rejected Applications

Rethelle Starkweather Application

IN-CHARACTER SECTIONWhat is your full name? What is your race?My name is Rethelle Starkweather. I am a human.What is your current place of residence, and most recent occupation?I currently reside in the Mage Quarter, Stormwind City. I am currently...
Member avatar small -Deleted- 5y
-Deleted-1813Member avatar small -Deleted- 5y
Rejected Applications

Gùtford Hackenfield

Member avatar small Gùtford Hackenfield 5y
Gùtford Hackenfield1853Member avatar small Gùtford Hackenfield 5y
Rejected Applications

Zinnander Ragefist Application

Name: Zinnander RagefistAge: 120Do you have any medical conditions: NoBirth place: Hinterlands Criminal History: No recent criminal historyWhy do you want to be apart of the First Brigade?I have a special skillset that I wish to contribute to the ...
Small Binndie Whitestone 5y
Binndie Whitestone31546Small Maxen Montclair 5y
Rejected Applications

Kelturius's Application

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xv2aXLhCnEGfa2ApW_y4ARbUIPyWgKHr5WJVQ9Qfb4o/edit
Member avatar small Hoogz 5y
Hoogz21083Member avatar small Hoogz 5y
Rejected Applications

Kelly Jo Sanders' application

The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.What is your full name?...
Member avatar small Kelly Jo Sanders 5y
Kelly Jo Sanders1631Member avatar small Kelly Jo Sanders 5y
Rejected Applications

Tharley Conroy's Application

The Stormwind Army Recruitment ApplicationPlease fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.What is your full name?...
Member avatar small Tharley Conroy 5y
Tharley Conroy2938Small Maxen Montclair 5y
Rejected Applications

Relnart Svenort application

What is your full name? What is your race?My name is Relnart Svenort When and where were you born? The present year is 36 L.C., or 36 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal are written as P.C. You...
Member avatar small Dustin_schweer 5y
Dustin_schweer2916Small Maxen Montclair 5y
Rejected Applications

Roanne Jameson- Application

Small Roanne Venmenn 5y
Roanne Venmenn1785Small Roanne Venmenn 5y
Rejected Applications

Verlore Application

1. What is your full name? What is your race?My name is Verlore Gerthan. I am a human.2. When and where were you born? The present year is 36 L.C., or 36 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal are...
Member avatar small AdorableRaptor 5y
AdorableRaptor1660Member avatar small AdorableRaptor 5y
Rejected Applications

Recruitment for Jaaque Bonju

my name is Jaaque Bonju. I am a Gilnean/Worgenhe was born in 12 L.C and im from Gilneas he was born and raised in Gilneas by two farmer( his parents ) When he was young he often helped his parents farm and he enjoyed to run around Gilneas. When I ...
Member avatar small Samuel0476 5y
Samuel04761611Member avatar small Samuel0476 5y
Rejected Applications

Desirai Stormblade Application

What is your full name? What is your race?My name is Desirai Stormblade.When and where were you born? The present year is 36 L.C., or 36 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Portal are written as P.C. ...
Member avatar small Desiraira 5y
Desiraira1522Member avatar small Desiraira 5y
Rejected Applications

Valerie Clese Application

IC Questions:What is your full name? What is your race?My name is Valerie Clese, I am a Human.When and where were you born? The present year is 36 L.C., or 36 years after the opening of the Dark Portal. Years prior to the opening of the Dark Porta...
Member avatar small Valerie Clese 5y
Valerie Clese1750Member avatar small Valerie Clese 5y
Rejected Applications

Aranan Application

1. What is your name ? [Aranan R. Snow]2. What is your age? [32]3. What is your race? [Human]4. Do you have any detrimental medical conditions? [I've broken several bones, all have healed completely.]5. Where were you born? [ Stormwind City]...
Member avatar small Aranan 5y
Aranan2844Small Maxen Montclair 5y
Rejected Applications

Xanidas- Application

Small Antonio Chacon 5y
Antonio Chacon31153Small Antonio Chacon 5y