Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Diocese Archive

The History of the Diocese of Westridge.

By the time that war and strife divided the last vestiges of the Arathorian Empire, the Three Virtues had taken root in all corners of the present-day Eastern Kingdoms. The Church solidified its grasp on the newly founded Kingdom of Azeroth, wher...
Small Kimberly Montclair 2y
Kimberly Montclair1280Small Kimberly Montclair 2y
Diocese Archive

The Outlines of a Proper Liturgy -- OOC

OOC: Hello, everyone! This is an example of how a liturgy should be performed - this particular one occurred during the end of the Surwich deployment in September 2015. There are other texts online to help you plan one, but if you're looking for i...
Small Muriah Anne Laldere 3y
Muriah Anne Laldere0555Small Muriah Anne Laldere 3y
Diocese Archive

Resignation

A neatly folded parchment bearing the seal of the Church of the Holy Light and adressed to Lord Montclair.Westridge, March 30, 34 L.C.Dear Duke,It is with a heavy heart that I tender my resignation from the position of Curate of the Chapelry of W...
Small Maverith Telloran 5y
Maverith Telloran1376Small Maverith Telloran 5y
Diocese Archive

Regiment Prayers

[OOC Text of the blessing given the night before the march in Ironforge Jan. 14]Soldiers’ BlessingBlessed LightProtect your faithful soldiersConsecrate their swords and Grant them the courage to wield them in their just and noble causeDeliver them...
Maverith Telloran4817Small Maverith Telloran 5y
Diocese Archive

High Liturgy for Saint Josephine's Feast Day

[OOC note: Please find below the transcript of the liturgy and sermon given in honor of Saint Josephine on February 16.]Priest: Sister Maverith TelloranMinister: Father Thomas HohenheimLector: Father Thomas HohenheimThurible Volunteer: Aralieass D...
Maverith Telloran1454Small Maverith Telloran 5y
Diocese Archive

Book of Hours

[OOC: This is the Book of Hours prepared by Maverith to meet one of the requirements of her training to become a fully ordained priestess.]Book of Hours
Maverith Telloran2555Small Melanie Witherseed 5y
Diocese Archive

The Holy Order of Saint Josephine (Old)

The Holy Order of Saint JosephineThe Story of Mother Josephine RavenwinThe Battle Medic PrayerOh Holy Light, I ask for the divine strengthto fulfill my duty.If I am called to the battlefield,give me the courage to safeguard oursoldiers by providin...
Maverith Telloran2559Small Maverith Telloran 5y
Diocese Archive

Saint Josephine: Holy Mother of Infinite Compassion

Source of image: The Book of Hours of Catherine of ClevesMother Josephine Ravenwin (365 K.C. - 428 K.C.)Title: “Holy Mother of Infinite Compassion”Feast Day: February 16JOSEPHINE Ravenwin was born in a little hamlet near Moonbrook in Westfall in ...
Maverith Telloran2825Small Andraste Tygen 5y
Diocese Archive

A Clerical Collection - Book

[ A collection of Sermons and prayers updated regularly; written by Mistress Tygen of the First Regiment. ]
Small Andraste Tygen 6y
Andraste Tygen5998Small Andraste Tygen 6y
Page 1