Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Last Wills and Testaments

Vicas Aubron

I, Vicas Aubron, being of sound mind and body, declare this to be my Last Will and Testament, to be enacted in case of my death.- To Colette Rivard, to be notified of my untimely passing, and the ownership and care of Sergeant Woolie. In addition,...
Small Vicas Aubron 23d
Vicas Aubron151Small Vicas Aubron 23d

Clara Valyrie Saint-Auguste

(Clara does not have a true will on file yet. However, she did draft a letter that made some arrangements in regards to her deployment and potential death, and until she drafts an actual will, I will have that letter posted here.)To the Right Hono...
Small Clara Valyrie Saint-Auguste 198d
Clara Valyrie Saint-Auguste1139Small Clara Valyrie Saint-Auguste 198d

Kelasande Raiwood

I, Kelasande Lynn Raiwood, being of sound mental judgement, declare this to be my Last Will and Testament, to be enacted in case of my death.- To Eriza Hart, I leave the sum of half of my savings. Half of this amount goes to you, personally, with ...
Member avatar small Kelasande Raiwood 1y
Kelasande Raiwood1233Member avatar small Kelasande Raiwood 1y

Cashen Bailey

I, Cashen Theodore Bailey, Soldier of The Stormwind Army, Private of The First Regiment, Guardsman of The Westridge Ducal Guard, and Former Knight Captain of The Sixth Battalion, hereby release this to be my final will & testament if I am take...
Small Cashen Bailey 1y
Cashen Bailey1299Small Cashen Bailey 1y

Edrington W. Grunwald

I, Edrington Wilhelm Grunwald, son of Wilhelm Sigmund Grunwald and Ingrid Ophelia Grunwald, Servant of His Majesty's Crown and Citizen of the Kingdom of Stormwind, hereby declare this to be my last will and testament and that I am of age, sound mi...
Small Edrington Grunwald 1y
Edrington Grunwald1328Small Edrington Grunwald 1y

Markus Stonewall

I, Lord-Baron Markus Viktor Stonewall the Ferine, hereby make my last will and testament as follows:I hereby revoke, annul and cancel all wills and codicils previously made by me, either jointly or severally. I declare that I am of legal age to ma...
Small Markus Stonewall 2y
Markus Stonewall2628Small Markus Stonewall 2y

Alexander Daemios

I, Alexander M. Daemios, being of sound mind and of legal age, declare this to be my Last Will and Testament.1. ExecutorI name my mother, Marie L. Daemios, currently residing with the Gilnean enclave in Darnassus, if she is of sound mind and abili...
Small Alexandros/Rodrigo 2y
Alexandros/Rodrigo1480Small Alexandros/Rodrigo 2y

Roanne Venmenn

I, Roanne Venmenn, consciously draft this last will to be enacted upon my timely or untimely demise. The few worldly possessions that I have of any semblance of value shall be donated to funding the reclamation of Gilneas to whichever venue will p...
Small Roanne Venmenn 2y
Roanne Venmenn1428Small Roanne Venmenn 2y

Averelie Talbot

I, Averelie Talbot, know that I will one day leave this world. As of now, my last will and testament are as follows:-I bequeath all money and any potential land holdings to my daughter Alrea Talbot.- I bestow all accumulated arms and armor in my p...
Small Averelie Talbot 2y
Averelie Talbot1377Small Averelie Talbot 2y

Thomas Reignsford

I, Thomas Edmond Reignsford, do hereby make this document my last will and testament. I do so of sound mind, body, and spirit under free will and with full legal rights. All previous submissions are null and void. I name my sister, Fiona Reigns...
Small Thomas Reignsford 2y
Thomas Reignsford0324Small Thomas Reignsford 2y

Clarissa Greystone

I, Clarissa Greystone, know that one day I will no longer be in this world. As now, my will and testament is such:- I leave all my money to the Priory of Westridge in hopes that it will fill the void I shall leave.- I give Duke Maxen Montclair of ...
Small Clarissa Greystone 2y
Clarissa Greystone2715Small Muriah Anne Laldere 2y

Jeremaias Auromere

I, Jeremaias Dominic Auromere, hereby make my last will and testament as follows:I hereby revoke, annul and cancel all wills and codicils previously made by me, either jointly or severally. I declare that I am of legal age to make this will, and ...
Small Jeremaias Auromere 2y
Jeremaias Auromere2574Small Muriah Anne Laldere 2y

Neapolitan Q. Butterchurn

The last wishes of the humble gnome Neapolitan Q. Butterchurn, the youngest son of Butternut Butterchurn and Saratink Botfixer Butterchurn.Personal Affects• If my clothing and gear remain after my passing, I prefer that all of such be incinerated ...
Member avatar small Neapolitan Q. Butterchurn 2y
Neapolitan Q. Butterchurn2484Small Muriah Anne Laldere 2y

Giatros Istvan

Small Giatros Istvan 2y
Giatros Istvan2427Small Muriah Anne Laldere 2y

Caiterina O'Creagh

Hey Big Guy, If you're reading this, I guess that means I didn't make it. Even though I didn't work out a fancy Last Will and Testament like yours, do me a favor and see that the listed people get the following:To Corporal Roy Sebale, I gift my ce...
Small Caiterina Stonewall 2y
Caiterina Stonewall2758Small Muriah Anne Laldere 2y

Roy Sebale

I, Roy Sebale, declare the following my last will and testament with possibility for addition later:I don't have much to give should I die in the line of duty, but I would like all of my personal effects to be returned to my family in Stormwind at...
Small Roy "The Real Boy" Sebale 2y
Roy "The Real Boy" Sebale2454Small Muriah Anne Laldere 2y

Muriah Anne Laldere (née DeLavu)

I, Muriah Anne Laldere (née DeLavu), being of sound mind and body and of legal age, do hereby declare that this document is my last will and testament.To the Priory of Westridge, I bequeath my extensive collection of prayer beads, hymn books, and ...
Small Muriah Anne Laldere 2y
Muriah Anne Laldere0466Small Muriah Anne Laldere 2y
Page 1