Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Westridge Ducal Guard

Thaddeus Locke's Letter of Intent: Ducal Guard

To His Grace, Lord Marshal Maxen Montclair, Duke of Westridge; and First Guard Lord Commander Ismond Laldere, Count of WandukeI, Thaddeus Edmund Locke, Sergeant of the First Regiment, declare my aspirancy in joining the Ducal Guard. Up until recen...
Small Thaddeus Locke 115d
Thaddeus Locke194Small Thaddeus Locke 115d
Westridge Ducal Guard

Rite of Endurance: Report

3/23/39 LC, 2200 Hours1st Honor Company, Corporal Demritz SontaurRite of EnduranceGuard duty report of the last three daysDay 1: My watch began at 1700. Naturally, I feel fine now, but we’ll see how it goes. It’s quiet. I don’t even hear the sound...
Member avatar small Demritz 117d
Demritz172Member avatar small Demritz 117d
Westridge Ducal Guard

Letter of Intent: Ducal Guard

To the honorable Duke Maxen Montclair and Lord Commander Ismond Laldere,My name is Riona Wilhelm Carlyle, Private First Class of the First Regiment. This letter stands as my written, formal request as a chance to server under the House of Montclai...
Small Riona W. Carlyle 124d
Riona W. Carlyle2141Small Ismond Laldere 122d
Westridge Ducal Guard

To the honorable Duke Maxen Montclair and Lord Commander Ismond Laldere,My name is Demritz Sontaur, Private of the First Regiment. This letter serves as my written, formal request for an opportunity to serve the House of Montclair as a guardsman w...
Member avatar small Demritz 130d
Demritz2171Small Ismond Laldere 129d
Westridge Ducal Guard

To the right honorable Lord Marshal Montclair and Lord Commander Laldare,I am known to both of you, but for the purpose of this letter, I shall introduce myself properly. I am Vicas Luca Aubron, and at the time of this letter, I hold the rank and ...
Small Vicas Aubron 197d
Vicas Aubron1197Small Vicas Aubron 197d
Westridge Ducal Guard

Letter of intent: Ducal Guard.

To Lord Maxen Montclair, Duchess Kymberly Montclair, and Lord Commander Ismond Laldere,My name is Tiberius Publius Stansfield. I am humbly submitting this letter of intent to show my desire and my determination of becoming a Ducal Guardsmen, and ...
Small Vitallion Stansfield 220d
Vitallion Stansfield2220Small Ismond Laldere 215d
Westridge Ducal Guard

Trial of Endurance

"It's the bleedin' planet, I tell you." - Edrington GrunwaldReport Title: Camp Defiance Watch, Three Day CycleAuthor: Sergeant Major Edrington W. Grunwald, 1st Company, 7th BattalionDate[s] of Report: October 26 - 28, 37 L.C.Summary:As instructed ...
Small Edrington Grunwald 1y
Edrington Grunwald1396Small Edrington Grunwald 1y
Westridge Ducal Guard

To His Grace, Lord Marshal and Duke Maxen Montclair of Westridge, and First Guard and Knight-Captain, Sir Markus Stonewall, greetings and King's honor upon ye'.I, Edrington Wilhelm Grunwald, Sergeant Major in Westridge's First Regiment of the Roya...
Small Edrington Grunwald 1y
Edrington Grunwald1322Small Edrington Grunwald 1y
Westridge Ducal Guard

To the honorable Lord-Marshall, Duke Maxen Montclair, Knight-Captain Ismond Laldere, and Lieutenant Markus Stonewall. My name is Arthur Rouard, I am humbly submitting this letter of intent to show my desire to become a Ducal Guardsman, and serve t...
Small Arthur Rouard 1y
Arthur Rouard1211Small Arthur Rouard 1y
Westridge Ducal Guard

Rite of Endurance

“When all else fail, when your motivation has been struck down and you are stranded, only then when discipline be the fuel to drive yourself forward beyond the horizon.”To Lieutenant Stonewall,As I awoke my first morning, I only felt the excitemen...
Small Cashen Bailey 1y
Cashen Bailey1251Small Cashen Bailey 1y
Westridge Ducal Guard

Rite of Endurance - Etruscan Whitepaw.

Lieutenant Markus StonewallI write this report to you on the matters, thoughts, and affairs of the Rite of Endurance. Recruit Bailey and I stood guard at the designated area in front of the Garrison. From first taps to last taps from the date of A...
Small Etruscan Whitepaw 1y
Etruscan Whitepaw1227Small Etruscan Whitepaw 1y
Westridge Ducal Guard

To the honorable Lord-Marshall, Duke Maxen Montclair, Knight-Captain Ismond Laldere, and Lieutenant Markus Stonewall.My name is Recruit Cashen Bailey, I am humbly submitting this letter of intent in regards to becoming a Ducal Guardsman, and serve...
Small Cashen Bailey 1y
Cashen Bailey1303Small Cashen Bailey 1y
Westridge Ducal Guard

To the honorable Lord-Marshall, Duke Maxen Montclair, Knight-Captain Ismond Laldere, and Lieutenant Markus Stonewall. My name is Alladan Hooke, I am humbly submitting this letter of intent to show my desire to become a Ducal Guardsman, and serve t...
Small Arthur Rouard 1y
Arthur Rouard1410Small Arthur Rouard 1y
Westridge Ducal Guard

Rite of Endurance

A foul, decaying piece of bark was seen settled outside of a tent. The greying-green moss-colored wood must’ve been broken off from a piece of a ship and found out at sea. The wood itself crumbled underneath the mere touch of it, fearing that if ...
Small Giatros Istvan 1y
Giatros Istvan1301Small Giatros Istvan 1y
Westridge Ducal Guard

Rite of Endurance - Dimiroc Grey

" You are to stand guard outside beside the brazier at the entrance of the garrison for the next seventy-two hours. Dismissed, Private Grey."That was his order: Stand guard outside for three days. Dimiroc knew this wasn't just going to be a walk i...
Member avatar small Dimiroc Grey 2y
Dimiroc Grey1395Member avatar small Dimiroc Grey 2y
Westridge Ducal Guard

Letter of Intent - Ducal Guard

To the honorable Lord-Marshal, Duke Maxen Montclair of Westridge, Lord Ismond Laldere of Wanduke, Captain of the Guard, and Knight-Lieutenant Markus Stonewall, Master of the Guard I, Dimiroc J. Grey, Private of the Royal Army. I've accomp...
Member avatar small Dimiroc Grey 2y
Dimiroc Grey1255Member avatar small Dimiroc Grey 2y
Westridge Ducal Guard

Letter of Intent - Ducal Guard

To the Lord-Marshal, Duke Maxen Montclair, Knight-Captain, Ismond Laldere, and Sergeant Markus Stonewall.My name is Etruscan Whitepaw. I humbly submit my request for the Westridge Ducal Guard. It is my intent to serve House of Montclair as his Van...
Small Etruscan Whitepaw 2y
Etruscan Whitepaw1401Small Etruscan Whitepaw 2y
Westridge Ducal Guard

To the honorable Lord-Marshal, Duke Maxen Montclair, Lord Ismond Laldere, Count of Wanduke, and Sergeant Markus V. Stonewall:My name is Giatros Arsenio Istvan, Corporal of the Elwynn Brigade, sworn agent of the Crown. In my 33 years, I have accom...
Small Giatros Istvan 2y
Giatros Istvan1264Small Giatros Istvan 2y
Westridge Ducal Guard

Lord-Marshal Duke Montclair and Knight-Captain Laldere,I am Private Jackson Martellus and I humbly submit my name for consideration to become an honored member of the Ducal Guard with the intent of training as a Vanguard. My sole desire in the re...
Small Alexandros/Rodrigo 2y
Alexandros/Rodrigo1469Small Alexandros/Rodrigo 2y
Westridge Ducal Guard

Letter of Intent for the Ducal Guard

((The letter as sent to the Lord Marshal and the Knight-Captain. The hand writing is certainly not the best, but it seems to have been pain-stakingly written in his own hand as best as he possibly could instead of dictated and written by another p...
Small Roy "The Real Boy" Sebale 3y
Roy "The Real Boy" Sebale0663Small Roy "The Real Boy" Sebale 3y