Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Dragonmaw Subjugation

[Pinned] Dragonmaw Subjugation Gallery

Below is a link to the Campaign's Gallery of screenshots! If you would like any of your own screenshots added to this gallery, send them to me via a Website Message!Campaign Gallery
Small Maxen Montclair 3y
Maxen Montclair1396Small Maxen Montclair 3y
Dragonmaw Subjugation

Research Findings: 1/20

(( Was suppose to make this last week, but real life got in my face and time. Now posting both threads.))*A small file of parchment was sent out to each of the Regiment Knighted Officers, while a parchment of Canderos Jaegar's research finding was...
Member avatar small Ebon 5y
Ebon2511Member avatar small -Deleted- 5y
Dragonmaw Subjugation

Classified Report: 1/27

*A small file of parchment was once again sent to only the Knighted Officers of the First Regiment, and to the council of the Circle of Magi.*Report on Grim Batol:After some preparations were made the next day, I began my infiltration of Grim Bato...
Ebon2561Member avatar small -Deleted- 5y
Dragonmaw Subjugation

Impromptu Adventures II: The Infiltration 1/26/2014

Leaders AlasdairCalidian (The Warbound Brotherhood) Participants BuliseAlasdairThe Warbound BrotherhoodShadows of Argus Debriefing As the men of the First Regiment slept around eleven at night -- King's Time -- two other regiments made stay withi...
Member avatar small Ournomas 5y
Ournomas2501Member avatar small -Deleted- 5y
Dragonmaw Subjugation

The March 1/25/2014

Leaders BuliseAlasdair Participants GaigeFyonaElevaanMorimAlasdairBuliseArkaidanHarintonMerilliah Debriefing There was a short walk from Thandol to Refuge. Nothing of interest to report. Merits have already been awarded.
Ournomas1390Member avatar small Ournomas 5y
Dragonmaw Subjugation

The Ambush 1/19/2014

Leader Alasdair Participants AlasdairBuliseDresanaElevaanMeriliahHectorinDahlsonBhaldorn Debriefing Orcs came from the hills with a single siege weapon. To the surprise of the camp, they were ambushed under a hail of arrows from a ballista. In ...
Ournomas2537Member avatar small -Deleted- 5y
Dragonmaw Subjugation

Battlefield Medicine Basics I: 01/20/2014

Instructor/Leader: Sister Maverith TelloranAttendees:Lyncea StableGeram MakovGaige ColemanMorim Stoneframe (was excused)Aab LlynnedMeriliah ForgerCurnanan DanielsonAlasdair Shadlith (was excused)Sir Elevaan (was excused)Harinton Jones((OOC: Please...
Small Maverith Telloran 5y
Maverith Telloran3593Member avatar small -Deleted- 5y
Dragonmaw Subjugation

Report: Supply Run

The Regiment made a somewhat routine supply mission to Menithil Harbor this evening. On the way to Menithil we were fired upon by a loan sniper... I was knocked unconscious briefly and Corporal Bhaldorn apparently did very well to put down the sn...
Member avatar small Aab Llyned 5y
Aab Llyned2480Member avatar small -Deleted- 5y
Dragonmaw Subjugation

Report: Investigating Ruins 17/1

Leader: Sir Canderos JaegarParticipants:Agent Dresana LockeEbon Blade Tirthain BratcherRecruit Eli MarshalRecruit Carth MayweatherDame Merilliah ForgerPrivate ElevaanPrivate Harinton JonesPrivate Vannnsira SmithPrivate Thadon StoneframeCorporal Mo...
Ebon2601Member avatar small -Deleted- 5y
Dragonmaw Subjugation

Report: Patrol, 15/1

Leader: Private Vannesira SmithParticipants:Agent Dresana LockePrivate Gaige ColemanDame Merilliah ForgerDefiler-Knight AlistareRecruit Geram MakovPrivate ElevaanRecruit Samwell OrlandSir Gray the Unsaddled((Not sure if I missed anyone, if I did f...
Small Vannesira Smith 5y
Vannesira Smith2506Small Theodora De Vries 5y
Dragonmaw Subjugation

Impromptu Journies: The Orcs 1/17/2014

Leader Alasdair -- Permitted and sanctioned by Theodora Participants DresanaGeramSmothersGaigeIsmond Debriefing Around the camp, there were various sized crates labeled with Old Horde emblems. While suspicious, inside there were shabby Orcish w...
Ournomas2466Small Theodora De Vries 5y
Page 1