Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
Any and all information regarding the Cabal of the Burning Sword may be found here.
311Small
Original
Deprecated or other archived documents of the Circle will be moved here.
22Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Mage Circle of Sarceline

[Pinned] Sarceline Circle Registrar

Mage Circle RegistrarThe Mage Circle Registrar is a running account of the contributions of individual mages past and present of the Sarceline Mage Academy. Credits for contributing to the Library of Sarceline will be recorded here for book-keepin...
Small Roy "The Real Boy" Sebale 1y
Roy "The Real Boy" Sebale1487Small Roy "The Real Boy" Sebale 1y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

[Pinned] Sarceline Circle Mage Tome

The Sarceline Circle Mage Tome is a text written originally by Archmage Hraglof Firebane for aspiring battle mages of the Stormwind Circle of Magi and has now been improved upon by the mages of the Sarceline Circle for use by their own members in ...
Small Roy "The Real Boy" Sebale 1y
Roy "The Real Boy" Sebale1289Small Roy "The Real Boy" Sebale 1y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

Introduction to Runic Magics

An in-character lecture written by the Archmage Aetyleus.(Quick disclaimer: Due to the lack of canon lore regarding the subject, this article is largely developed in tandem with what I would consider plausible 'IC Knowledge' by supplementing lore ...
Small Aetyleus the Elder 10d
Aetyleus the Elder124Small Aetyleus the Elder 10d
Mage Circle of Sarceline

Monograph of Azeroth's Elements

An in-character lecture written by the Archmage Aetyleus.Quick disclaimer; as each world differs in its own respective organic composition, so do its primal energies. Therefore the ‘Elementals’ that inhabit the plantery world of Draenor as their h...
Small Aetyleus the Elder 11d
Aetyleus the Elder137Small Aetyleus the Elder 11d
Mage Circle of Sarceline

Westfall Report

Report By: Melanie WitherseedDate: 1/22/621As per the request of the Master Mage. I arrived in Moonbrook in the afternoon today. After asking a few locals about where the corpses of the “Ritual”. Further south I found a large tree along with the s...
Small Melanie Witherseed 177d
Melanie Witherseed1155Small Melanie Witherseed 177d
Mage Circle of Sarceline

Mana Infusion Report

Report by: Melanie WitherseedDate: 1/21/621As per the advisement of the Master Mage, I have infused the patient with Mana. The curse seems to be feeding off of the mana that I am giving it, however the patients body is appearing to absorb some. Hi...
Small Melanie Witherseed 179d
Melanie Witherseed1100Small Melanie Witherseed 179d
Mage Circle of Sarceline

Protection Against Magic Energy Converter (P.A.M.E.C)

The Protection Against Magic Energy Converter otherwise known as PAMEC is a device that can protect against any form of magical damage whatsoever. Finding the appropriate mechanism was difficult as there is a wide range of magical properties from ...
Small Hugo Cornelius Renfield 1y
Hugo Cornelius Renfield1192Small Hugo Cornelius Renfield 1y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

Discovered Weapon: The Fel Devastator

During the siege of Antorus, tomes were recovered from a raid on a legion airship led by Archmage Vanidicus. One such tome fell into the hands of Sergeant Hugo Cornelius Renfield who deciphered the tome’s purposes. It highlights a devastating weap...
Hugo Cornelius Renfield1176Small Hugo Cornelius Renfield 1y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

Fel Shadow Stormdrake

Several months ago, I came into the possession of an interesting specimen that once belonged to a Legion development base after our mission to Siege Antorus. For the sake of confidentiality, the donors and those who assisted in this study shall be...
Hugo Cornelius Renfield1174Small Hugo Cornelius Renfield 1y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

Hugo Cornelius Renfield's Dissertation: The use of Catalysts in Alchemy

Another essential concept to understand in alchemy is the use of Catalysts. A catalyst allows for a reaction to take place much more quickly than it would in a natural setting. Thus, one has the ability to speed up the creation of their potions fr...
Hugo Cornelius Renfield1160Small Hugo Cornelius Renfield 1y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

Scoutinger Device

While on our deployment to Ferelas to secure Azerite for the Allinace, I encountered an elven monocle that had fallen during our battle. As we were retreating, I quickly pulled the item to me with telekinesis and began to inspect it back at our ca...
Hugo Cornelius Renfield1213Small Hugo Cornelius Renfield 1y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

On the subject of demon purification

It is known that demonic entities rely on the power of the twisting nether, the ebb of light and darkness1. Thus, it is no surprise that most of them require fel energies to continue to function as fel is the byproduct of the chaotic energies of t...
Hugo Cornelius Renfield1349Small Hugo Cornelius Renfield 1y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

Research into the Withering Woods that surround the Sarceline Mage Tower

Hugo Cornelius RenfieldLog 1: Lieutenant Caiterina Stonewall has tasked me to investigate the flora near the Sacreline Mage Tower. As the ambitious man, I am I agreed without a second of delay. Unfortunately, my eagerness has caught up to me immed...
Hugo Cornelius Renfield1277Small Hugo Cornelius Renfield 1y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

On the subject of the newly discovered Azerite

Several scholarly reports have referred to this precious item as lifeblood from Azeroth. When analyzing its magical properties it strikes me less as a standard focusing crystal and more like a concentrated leyline. When analyzing its raw power, I ...
Hugo Cornelius Renfield1323Small Hugo Cornelius Renfield 1y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

The Argussian Field Journal: The written logs of Sergeant Hugo Cornelius Renfield

(original post. 20 entries)http://stormwindarmy.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2749651?post=13532791#forum_post_13532791----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oct...
Hugo Cornelius Renfield1378Small Hugo Cornelius Renfield 1y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

Understanding of Argus: Part 1 History

Azeroth has been changed forever following the events of a few weeks ago. When Argus appeared in the sky. The Burning Throne itself appearing near to our home and threatening our existence. Never before has such a force of demonic energy been so c...
Small Nipsey Delany 1y
Nipsey Delany2414Small Roy "The Real Boy" Sebale 1y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

al-Aqil Dissertation: Transmutation

TransmutationHasan al-AqilJuly, 32 L.C.Transmutation is the school of magic which allows for the mage to learn how to manipulate existing material and, after extensive practice, time through Arcane influence. The most useful and widespread of thes...
Small Ismond Laldere 2y
Ismond Laldere1360Small Ismond Laldere 2y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

al-Aqil Dissertation: Conjuration

ConjurationHasan al-AqilJune, 32 L.C.The art of Conjuration is a field which many practitioners of the Arcane have experimented but few have mastered. It is an oddity to find even an apprentice which has not learned to conjure bread and water thro...
Small Ismond Laldere 2y
Ismond Laldere1407Small Ismond Laldere 2y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

Dissertation: Saronite, The Blood of the Old Gods

(This dissertation is based on some of the RP explanations that Kikki got in her time, as well as from RP observation and official lore. As always, some liberties have taken place, so please be mindful of that! Art for the thumbnail is done by Pro...
Small Kikki Steinmoore 2y
Kikki Steinmoore2485Small Aldrazar Stoneforge 2y
Mage Circle of Sarceline

Dissertation: Technomages. Disaster or Next Evolutionary Step?

(This dissertation, while based on the research, is for the most part something I have observed players doing in their RP, as there is little to no official information on Technomages in the lore. Please take this with a grain of salt and liberty!...
Small Kikki Steinmoore 2y
Kikki Steinmoore2388Small Aldrazar Stoneforge 2y