Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
Any and all information related to the paladin order of Saint Isaac can be found here.
1532Small
Original
Any and all information related to the Stormwind Inquisition can be found here.
11Small
Original
22Small
Original
Deprecated or other archived documents of the Diocese will be moved here.
918Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Diocese of Westridge

The Church and the Soldier

Issued to all members of the Royal Clerical Corps, this pamphlet shall briefly explain the duties of clerical corpsmen and the differences between service to the church and service to his majesty’s armed forces. ost members of the Royal Cleric...
Small Kimberly Montclair 1y
Kimberly Montclair1516Small Kimberly Montclair 1y
Diocese of Westridge

Church Terminology. -WIP

A Sacramentary is a book that contains an assortment of prayers that is used in during sermons. Most prayers found in a sacramentary are opening prayers, after communion prayers, and solemn prayers. Some prayers, on special occasions, that beco...
Kimberly Montclair1250Small Kimberly Montclair 1y
Diocese of Westridge

The Monastic - A guide to Monk Ordainment - WIP

Guide under construction
Kimberly Montclair1212Small Kimberly Montclair 1y
Diocese of Westridge

Ordainment Guide - WIP

Ordainment is the initiation into the Priory. A process all priest and priestesses endure during their growing trials. Many see it as a lengthy process. But, it’s a journey that brings you down the right path to becoming a well-rounded mind. In ...
Small Kimberly Montclair 2y
Kimberly Montclair1649Small Kimberly Montclair 2y
Diocese of Westridge

Priory Confessionals - WIP

Let us begin with prayer. Asking for the forgiveness of our sins and the utmost of our deepest thoughts. Repent, your woes. Come, my child, tell me of what troubles you. Tell me, what lingers in your mind that makes yourself ill. For, the light ...
Small Kimberly Montclair 2y
Kimberly Montclair1352Small Kimberly Montclair 2y
Page 1