Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
63519Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Journals and Stories

Unfinished Business....and lots of it.

Angus Miller was rarely in a good mood, they came about as often as a solar eclipse and were over just as fast. As some newly minted recruit showed him his allotted bunk in the garrison, he pushed the boy aside to find an uncharacteristically mess...
Member avatar small Henry Refner 6y
Henry Refner0587Member avatar small Henry Refner 6y
Journals and Stories

The Waiting

A little something I wrote on a whim whilst waiting for class to start.The WaitingI have lost count of the days that have passed, for keeping track of this has become meaningless to me. To us. We have all waited. Waited for what we believed to be ...
Small Edrington Grunwald 6y
Edrington Grunwald0474Small Edrington Grunwald 6y
Journals and Stories

Dear Kenneth,

At the foot of the year old grave lied an old parched letter. It was sealed with a heart at the folds. In front of it lied a candle, which an old hand reached forward to light. The figure that sat there let out a sigh.Happy birthday, my son.If on...
Small Sir Grayloth Ke'tar 6y
Sir Grayloth Ke'tar41201Small Sir Grayloth Ke'tar 6y
Journals and Stories

Opinion: A Condemnation of the Witchcraft Acts

A Condemnation of the Witchcraft ActsOpinion Editorial by Count Levi Morne, Wizard and Professor in good standing with the Stormwind Circe of Magi, Keeper of the Vault.Article undertaken as a project for the Stormwind Circle to show the arguments ...
Small Levi Morne 6y
Levi Morne0508Small Levi Morne 6y
Journals and Stories

The Mountain

The woods were alive with activity despite the dying sun cast overhead in the distance. The unnamed tower of Westridge stood just yards away, it's chamber jutting high into the sky. It held no banners akin to that of the mage tower, and it held no...
Sir Grayloth Ke'tar0558Small Sir Grayloth Ke'tar 6y
Journals and Stories

A Sealed Envelope to Duke Maxen Montclair

In the Command Tent, set atop some paperwork on the Lord-Marshal's makeshift desk lays an envelope addressed to the Lord-Marshal. The envelope is sealed in a dark green wax. Impressed into the wax is the sigil of a lone stag reared, recognized t...
Small Thomas Reignsford 6y
Thomas Reignsford0859Small Thomas Reignsford 6y
Journals and Stories

No Deal

Note: This is pretty much an introduction as to why Edrington finds himself in the ranks of the regiment. Besides that, he's also a new character for me, so I'm trying to flesh out his backstory as much as I can for my purposes as well. I hope you...
Small Edrington Grunwald 6y
Edrington Grunwald0499Small Edrington Grunwald 6y
Journals and Stories

Dire Straits

Some exposition for the 5/24/2015 event of the Shifting Sands campaign.There was a desert wind blowing tonight. It was one of those dry hot nightmares that came from the mountains and made your nerves jump and your skin itch. On nights like these,...
Small Theodora De Vries 6y
Theodora De Vries0548Small Theodora De Vries 6y
Journals and Stories

"A Quiet Journey" as told by Sir Gray

By popular demand, here is the impromptu story told by Sir Gray on the night of the 1st of November.“ The same week I was conscripted into the army of Lordaeron, I was levied into the Stormwind Army. I was stripped of my citizenship of Lordaeron a...
Sir Grayloth Ke'tar0415Small Sir Grayloth Ke'tar 6y
Journals and Stories

Fish Soup, Letters, and Family Ties

A piece I wrote to kinda fill in for my OOC absence. The following took place a couple days before the Westfall Campaign finale. It’s my first time in a long while writing something this long so I hope that it wasn't too shabby! Criticisms, commen...
Small Piper Cohen 6y
Piper Cohen0542Small Piper Cohen 6y
Journals and Stories

The Man in the Dark

So, I got a sudden idea for a shortstory while we were doing tonight's DM event! Context: After the victory within the Jangolode Hills, Sergeant Alison Clement volunteered to go through the dying and put them to rest, while also search the enemy's...
Small Alison Clement 6y
Alison Clement2902Small Alison Clement 6y
Journals and Stories

The Capture

During the most recent Westfall Campaign and the storming of the beach, Meriliah Forger was captured and taken prisoner. They found her unconscious near the edge of the beach and intended to kill her, but upon seeing her insignia and mithril chain...
Small Dame Meriliah Forger 6y
Dame Meriliah Forger0652Small Dame Meriliah Forger 6y
Journals and Stories

Precarious Positions

((Hey folks, this is a loooong story I wrote for both Valcore and Sirina Malabisse, to give exposition and development to both of them. Hopefully you enjoy it.))______________________________________________________________________________________...
Small Lythora Newbery 6y
Lythora Newbery0586Small Lythora Newbery 6y
Journals and Stories

Prisoner of War: Agent of Destruction

Hey guys, for those of you that don't know: I've been doing a short series of stories for the Character Elysia Silverwing while she's captured in the Westfall Prison Camp! It's a three part series, with the next one hopefully being up soon! So all...
Small Alison Clement 6y
Alison Clement2647Small Alison Clement 6y
Journals and Stories

Prisoner of War: Struggling to Survive

Hey! Wanted to post this here for you guys all to check out and tell me what you think!I'm doing a three-part short storyline over the coming weeks based around my character, Elysia Silverwing, while she's in the Westfall POW camp. Those not aware...
Small Alison Clement 6y
Alison Clement3934Small Alison Clement 6y
Journals and Stories

Family Over Duty

The halls of Dun Garok were silent, save for the occasional echo of plate boots upon its stone ground. The doors of offices and bedrooms were shut, and the sun was only just shining through Dun Garok's windows. Dawn was upon the forces of the Alli...
Small Lythora Newbery 6y
Lythora Newbery0406Small Lythora Newbery 6y
Journals and Stories

Duty

The man awoke to a starry night, an occasional cricket piercing the silent air. His senses slowly came to him, and with them the pain inflicted by the cuts and bruises all over his body. He also felt a large weight upon him, and he squinted in the...
Small Lythora Newbery 6y
Lythora Newbery01111Small Lythora Newbery 6y
Journals and Stories

Family

The halls of the old dwarven bunker echoed with the footsteps of a large man wearing plate. It was a labyrinth of stone and dim light cast by the lanterns and torches, no natural light of the sun shining through the windows. The man had explored t...
Small Lythora Newbery 6y
Lythora Newbery0435Small Lythora Newbery 6y
Journals and Stories

A Simple Night

This short story has been running around in my head for absolutely MONTHS, guys. I've talked to different people about it before, and it's gone through a lot of changes since the first several drafts. But overall, I'm extremely happy with how I th...
Small Alison Clement 6y
Alison Clement2867Small Alison Clement 6y
Journals and Stories

The Old Cave of Elwynn

<Excerpt from Grimmly's Tales and Troubles>"... the meaning of which is not entirely known. Regardless, mention of the Old Cave dates back to the early days of Azeroth where local folklore first ascribed it as a dwelling place for monsters, ...
Small Martenos Hightower 6y
Martenos Hightower0460Small Martenos Hightower 6y