IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? My name is Raven Sherman. And I am a human.
2. Where were you born? In Stormwind City.
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 40 LC. I was born May 16, 17 LC.
4. Where do you currently live? In Stormwind.
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? I was a freelance soldier.
6. What skills do you have to offer? My skills as a soldier, and my skills with the Light.
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? I am fit to serve.
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. No, I do not.
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? I have no next of kin.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? I do acknowledge it.
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? I do acknowledge it.
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? I do acknowledge it.
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? I do acknowledge it
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? To serve and protect my home.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? The Order of Saint Isaac
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: Ravenlightt, human, paladin, 100
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? I'm already in it, switching out characters.
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. 23
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? 6+, and I'm switching out characters
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? Yes. The guild’s policy regarding uniforms is actually that they’re mandatory for most of our roleplaying events; not wearing the proper equipment at the right time may result in an In Character punishment.
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. Good things: 1, Earning In-Character commendations or awards (Very High Impact). 2, Excellent guild event attendance (Medium Impact) 3, Showing up to guild role-play events (Low Impact). 4, Helping people with PvP and PvE content (Medium Impact). 5, Helping with guild writing or art projects. Bad things. 1, Serious violation of in-character rules that yields a court martial. (Very High Impact). 2, Chronic or serious violations of OOC guild rules. (High Impact).3, In-character behavioral issues that requires coaching. (Minor Impact). 4, Poor guild event attendance (Medium impact). 5, Any violation of in-character rules resulting in flogging or detainment. (High Impact)
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? I do
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? Again, switching out Kala for this character, and no.
You do not need to reapply to the guild if you want to add any characters and are already a member. Just ask an officer in-game to invite you. I also recommend you tell whomever invites you in-game what previous characters you have in the guild.
We have a new website! See all the latest up to date information about Recruitment and more on thefirstregiment.com !
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.