IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? Chastity Bramley. Human.
2. Where were you born? Gilneas streets, orphaned.
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 40 LC. September 21, 8 LC.
4. Where do you currently live? Duskwood, self-run apothecary shop.
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? Alchemist, apothecary. Freelancer. Previously, store assistant for Angela Canterbury, Antiques & Oddities.
6. What skills do you have to offer? Diplomatic, charming. I reckon I could do a better job than the recruiter who approached me. Skilled alchemist, physician, moderate surgical background. Capable of self-defense, unorthodox combatant.
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? Physically fit, no ailments. Worgen cursed.
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. Not applicable.
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? Lady Laurie Delarais. Adoptive mother. Currently living in Villa Castienne, Isle off the coast of Stranglethorn.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? Affirmative.
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? Affirmative.
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? Affirmative.
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? Affirmative.
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? To attain the benefits associated and develop a positive career record. Assisting the King and country in its interest should, hopefully, lead to a brighter Gilnean future.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? Stormwind Medical Corps.
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: Bramley. Worgen. Rogue. 120.
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? Approached IC by Abigail Potter. Interested in active RP and further developing Chase's character & agenda.
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. 25.
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? Roughly a decade of experience across a variety of different platforms. Lead a successful guild in Guild Wars 2, numerous DMing and officer experience across other guilds.
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? Yes, I have. Uniforms are mandatory during guild events and will result in punishment if not adhered to.
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. Yes, I have.
Excellent guild event attendance, contributing to the guild bank, providing assistance with game content, consistently role-playing with guild members outside of events & frequent display of proper IC conduct will all reflect positively on a service record.
Poor guild event attendance, minor IC rule-violations, serious violations of guild rules, IC behavioral issues & major IC conduct violations will all reflect negatively on a service record.
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? Yes, I do.
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? Not applicable.
Your application to Stormwind’s royal army has been approved and you are being assigned to the 7th Battalion’s 1st Company within the Elwynn Brigade’s 1st Regiment.
We implore you to visit our current station and meet with a commissioned officer for a formal interview where you may be sworn in as a soldier of the crown. If there are any complications with scheduling a punctual appointment for this process, please let us know through written correspondence.
Ever Forward, Never Back Alice Maria C. Knight-Captain, 1st Honor Company 7th Battalion, 1st Regiment, Elwynn Brigade
(Attached to the letter is an address for their interview. OOC, this is flexible!)
I love the confidence exuded in Chastity's response regarding her personal skill-sets; I'm sure that she'll have many opportunities to prove the value in that medical background, as well.
Approved! Seek out an officer in-game to set up an In Character interview!
We have a new website! See all the latest up to date information about Recruitment and more on thefirstregiment.com !
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.