IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? Helan Lore. Worgen
2. Where were you born? Gilneas City
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 40 LC. July 16 LC
4. Where do you currently live? Nowhere right now.
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? N/A
6. What skills do you have to offer? First-aid
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? Yes. Curses: Worgen curse
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. N/A
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? I have no next of kin.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? I acknowledge.
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? I acknowledge
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? I acknowledge
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? I acknowledge
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? I want to join the Stormwind Army because I want to do something more than just wander around doing nothing.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? Stormwind Royal Infantry
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: Helan, Worgen, Warrior, Level 82
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? Heard about it near the Slaughtered Lamb. I want to join because I think it'll be fun and I have a lot of free time on my hands
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. 17
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? I used to roleplay on Moon Guard in the past. My WoW subscription ended and I wasn't able to play for a while because of that. I've also played a lot of D&D in the past and I'm in a few games now.
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? Uniforms are mandatory for most guild RP events. If not wearing the right uniform/equipment you may be punished
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. Positive: Earning in-character commendations Attending guild RP events Positive outreach to other guilds Providing regular assistance to other guild members in PVP/PVE Long term membership in the guild
Negative Minor IC rule violation (per violation) Chronic IC rule violations Any violation in IC rules resulting in flogging/detainment Serious violation of IC rules resulting in a court marshal Poor guild event attendance
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? Of course, I do!
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? N/A
#14299226 Jan 31, 2020 at 04:21 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
Your application to the Stormwind Army has been approved; you will be assigned to the 7th Battalion’s 1st company within the Elwynn Brigade’s 1st Regiment.
A commissioned officer will be available should you visit our current station for an audience and formal interview that can further assess where you are best suited while in our service. If you have any difficulties accomplishing this task, please make us aware through written correspondence.
Ever Forward, Never Back Alice Maria C. Knight-Captain, 1st Honor Company 7th Battalion, 1st Regiment, Elwynn Brigade
(Attached to the letter is an address for their interview. OOC, this is flexible!)
Hi, Helan. I remember you from last evening and appreciate that you went through with your decision to apply!
Something that I noticed is that a number of your responses have punctuation errors and it would be remiss of me if I didn’t emphasize that our guild highly values being an environment for fostering experienced writers. I’m not going to ask you to go back and fix those mistakes, but it’s important nonetheless for me to point them out and request you to be conscious of your grammar while roleplaying with our guild’s tag in the future.
All of that said, however—I hope you’ll enjoy being a part of our community and look forward to having your character as a part of our infantry.
Approved! Seek out an officer in-game to set up an In Character interview!
We have a new website! See all the latest up to date information about Recruitment and more on thefirstregiment.com !
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.