IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race?
Guillel Whitley, human.
2. Where were you born?
Westfall, by the border to Elwynn.
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC.
4. Where do you currently live?
At the farm in Westfall, but with a room rented in one of Stormwind's inns.
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past?
For my father as a farm-hand.
6. What skills do you have to offer?
I can fight -- sort of. Unwavering positivity, I work well with people. I've been taught how to hunt, clean and deal with minor wounds, as well as being able to work under stress and for long periods of time. I have some capability in calling upon the Light for aid, also.
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses?
Yes, I am! No ailments, injuries or curses.
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured.
No criminal record.
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live?
My younger brother, Stanmore, who has become my father's primary farm-hand in my stead.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations?
Yes, I do.
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier?
Yes, I do.
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved?
Yes, I do.
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests?
Yes, I do.
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland?
I seek to better myself and become more than what I've grown to be. I wish to protect our kingdom and its people, aid them in any way I can.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army?
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level:
Guillel, human paladin, 110.
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join?
I was actually starting this character's TRP profile when I saw an ICly yell about your guild. Given the character, it felt only natural for me to seek you out in person!
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17.
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving?
I've been roleplaying for almost a decade at this point, from SWTOR to WoW, to GTA 5 and discord, I've been doing a lot of RP on different games.
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms?
Yep! That the uniforms are mandatory for most guild events and that not wearing the proper uniform may result in IC punishment.
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record.
I have.On the positive side, here goes: guild event attendance, long term membership, contributing items to the guild bank, earning IC commendations or awards and assisting fellow guildies in PvP or PvE. As far as the negative goes: poor guild event attendance, minor IC rule violations, chronic IC rule violations, rule violation leading to flogging or detainment and serious IC rule violations leading to a court martial.
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations?
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild?
Nothing to mention, the character is extremely fresh and still being fleshed out!
Your recruitment application to the Stormwind Army has been approved, and you will be assigned to the 1st Company of the 7th Royal Infantry Battalion of the 1st Regiment of the Elwynn Brigade.
Please seek our station to proceed with a formal interview to further assess if you are fit to serve with the Royal Army. Please dress in your cleanest attire and be punctual with your appointment. If you cannot make the time appointed, let us know via correspondence as soon as possible to reschedule.
Regards, Lieutenant Abigail Potter 1st Company 7th Battalion 1st Regiment Elwynn Brigade
(An appointment time and station address is provided, which is however you're available OOC.)
A fresh character? The strong theme of the First Regiment works very well with those types, and I wish many memorable moments upon your new journey. :)
Your application has been approved. Please whisper our officers in-game to set-up an interview.
We have a new website! See all the latest up to date information about Recruitment and more on thefirstregiment.com !
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.