1. What is your full name? What is your race? Dalton Byam, and I am a human
2. Where were you born? Stormwind city
3. What is your date of birth? November 1st, 7 Lc
4. Where do you currently live? In a small house in Old Town, Stormwind city.
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? I currently work on a farm on the outskirts of Stormwind city, as I have my whole life.
6. What skills do you have to offer? My father was a soldier in the Alliance army and has taught me how to fight like a knight before he passed recently.
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses?As far as I know there are no injuries or curse upon my body.
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. I have no criminal record at all.
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? I currently have no next of kin.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? I do just as all my family before me!
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? I agree to do and believe as is expected of me.
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved?[/b] I do as is the life of a soldier.
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? I do, I understand that freedom and peace, an Alliance value, must be fought for!
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? I wish to fight for a better world for everyone, as well as follow the footsteps of my family by serving as they did.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? Infantry, front line ground troops, I wish to be in the heat of the battle where the action is.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level. Dalton, Human, warrior, and 22
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join?I had in my trp I was looking for an Alliance military rp guild and a member whispered me about it.
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. I am 20 years old
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? I have been Rping on wow for about 2 years now, and all the RP guilds I have played in were Horde they were: Ironwolf Clan, Azeroth Warband (they change their name a lot), and Sons of Varok. I have also DM'd multiple stories myself with friends,
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniform? All members must wear the appropriate uniform to events, if the player does not they will be punished ic.
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. For positive one can : 1.host monthly guild events 2. have excellent guild attendance 3. consitantly rp with guildies 4.Attend majority of the guild campaign 5. earn IC awards For negative one can: 1.have a minor rule violation 2. IC behavioral issues 3.poor guild attendance 4.Chronic rule violations IC 5. Serious rule violation OOC
[b]7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? I agree to these terms.
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.