IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? Nathaniel Wood, human of the Kingdom of Stormwind.
2. Where were you born? Elwynn Forest, at a small mill.
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 39 LC. 7 L.C., shortly after the beginning of the Rebuilding after the Second War.
4. Where do you currently live? Cutthroat Alley, Old Town, Stormwind City.
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? As a bookbinder for Alfred's Pulp and Paper. My previous experience before being employed by Alfred includes eleven years of service to Alchemy Needs, located in the Mage Quarter — as a reagent acquisition specialist.
6. What skills do you have to offer? Knowledge and practical application of alchemical properties, including but not limited to potions and poisons, snake oils, and other miracle tonics. No money-back guarantee!
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? As spry as a spring chicken.
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. None, not applicable.
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? My mother and father, Jeanette and Gregory Wood. The small lumber mill in South-Eastern Elwynn. Part right when heading East out of Goldshire, and it's about half a day's trot South from the large birch just a stone's throw out of town.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? I do.
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? I do.
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? I do.
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? I do.
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? Father was gone most of the Third War. Mother always kept me from the city during most of the conflict, she thought that such a young soul shouldn't need dwell on such dark thoughts and acts of war. I was always my father's boy, however, and have aspired to fill his uncomfortably large shoes since my adolescence. Father doesn't talk about it much, and he gets rather angry at the thought. Though I've never been quite gifted with a sword, I have spent the last sixteen years of my life studying the arcane arts and learning the fundamentals of the most simple spells in the schools of illusion and evocation. I wish to serve His Majesty and to return a service to the land I call home that I have been gifted with all my life. I also aspire to hone and broaden the scope of my skills.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? According to your recruitment pamphlet, I believe myself to be best fit in the Mage Circle of Sarceline.
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: Abruhkadabra, Human Mage, Level 120
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? Through guild tags/TRP text. I would like to participate in a D20 based roleplay guild with a firm community full of camraderie, something that has been proven over and over again to a high level of excellence by TFR.
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. 24.
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? I have been roleplaying for roughly 2+ years. I have been part of various server projects including the Stormwind Law Project and related entities on other characters. 5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? Uniforms must be worn to guild events, and only members with the post of Private or above may don the Lunarfall Garrison armor.
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. Positive actions: Earning commendations and awards or honors. Attending guild campaign events. Hosting guild events, as well as providing excellent event attendance. Positive outreach to other guilds. Negative actions: Violation of in-character rules leading to a court martial, serious violations of out-of-character conduct. Poor event attendance, as well as repeated in-character violations of conduct. Flogging or detainment is also unsatisfactory.
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present our members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? I do.
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? Not applicable. As free as peanuts at Texas Roadhouse.
I love the parchment images you added at the bottom and the answers accompanying them are awesome; Nathaniel does a great job at illustrating his background. Thanks for being so in-depth! We'll be happy to have him be a part of the mage circle. :)
Approved! Seek out an officer in-game to set up an In Character interview!
We have a new website! See all the latest up to date information about Recruitment and more on thefirstregiment.com !
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.