IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? Hildegarde Ravenbrew
2. Where were you born? The Highlands
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC. December 21st -LC 4. Where do you currently live? Swamp of Sorrows in a tiny hut.
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? To many ta remember.. Was a healin woman last I checked before I was a fightin woman. Oh.. I did work fer tha postmaster once
6. What skills do you have to offer? Tailorin, cookin, brewin, sass, taunting the enemy about their mothers. I can heal ya folks, I can smite yer foes and I can do party tricks!
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? Wouldn’t be here if I couldn’t
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. Nope
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? I don’t have any, most of em died during the Cataclysm or beforehand.. Oh well.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? Yeah, I acknowledge
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? Yep
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? Yep...
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? Yes….
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? Seeing as how my Homeland lives in a city under a mountain and.. I have grown distant from my own people to an extent.. I’d rather get back into a structured unit before goin back home to say the least.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? Mage Circle of Sarceline
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: Ravenbrew, Dark Iron Dwarf, Priestess, level 20 (will be working on them!)
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? Pirdion and a few others and needing a guild that actually does rp so I have an anchor to still stay in this came outside of just pure socialization and spare Rp.
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. 26
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? Been Role-playing on wow for the past 13 years or so. Was a bit too young to start back in vanilla. Been to a lot of different guilds over the years and servers so it is a bit hard to recall which ones I have been on here server wise while raiding.
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? Uniforms are mandatory for most guild role-playing events. And by not doing so will result in consequences.
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. Positive affect: Attending Role-play events, long term membership in the guild, positive outreach to other guilds, hosting guild events every month, earning in character commendations or awards
Negative:Serious violation of in-character rules that yields court marshal, poor guild event attendance, any violation of in-character rules resulting in flogging or detainment, in-character behavioral issues that require coaching, Minor in-character rule violations, per violation.
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present our members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? Yes
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? No plotlines, figured I would try out a different race after being a Night Elf for so long.
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.