IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? <Nathaniel Turgut. Kul'tiran human.>
2. Where were you born? <Boralus.>
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC. <13 LC>
4. Where do you currently live? <Stormwind.>
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? <Most recently I served as a scout for the for the Kul'tiran marines. Up until that, I worked as a sailor on an Admiralty merchant ship. >
6. What skills do you have to offer? <I am a skilled swordsman, I have in depth knowledge about sailing, I can keep calm in stressful situations, as well as make decisions under stress. I am also light on my feet, and I can move quietly when I need to. >
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? <I am in perfectly good health.>
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. <I have spent a few nights incarcerated due to starting fights in taverns when I was younger.>
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? < My sister, Eleanor Turgut, who lives in Boralus. >
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? <Your Reply Here>
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? <I do.>
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? <I do.>
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? <I do.>
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? <I wish to join the Stormwind Army to show my dedication to the Alliance, and to honor the pact that was made by Kul'tiras rejoining the Alliance.>
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? <The Stormwind reconnaissance Corp.>
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: <Turgut, level 100 human rogue. >
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? <I've known about the First Regiment for years, and always thought the guild looked interesting. >
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. <I am 18 years old.>
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? <I've been roleplaying since I was around 14. I started my roleplaying adventure on a Paladin named Therinfal. Most of my roleplaying experience happened with the Army of the Truthful guild back in Warlords of Draenor, when they were terrorizing Stormwind. More recently I was in a guild known as The Imperium on that same paladin.>
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? <Yes, I have read the guild rules. I will be given a uniform based on my role in the guild, and I must wear it when on duty/ doing events with the guild.>
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. <Positive: Roleplaying with members of the guild outside of events, frequently attending events, doing game content with fellow guild members, positively reaching out and roleplaying with other guilds, contributing helpful items to the guild bank. Negative: Poor attendance with guild events, seriously being rude or acting terribly OOC, breaking rules frequently in character, earning a court martial, minor IC rule violations.>
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? <I do. >
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? <This is a very fresh character, with a newly written backstory and not much actual IC experience. He has a very close friendship with a priest named Krueger, who he served with in the Admiralty. We rp together very frequently, and work like a duo. >
The answer to "10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations?" was changed from a blank spot to "I do." By Sergeant Aubron. Countersigned by Mister Turgut.
We have a new website! See all the latest up to date information about Recruitment and more on thefirstregiment.com !
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.