IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? <My name is Elizabeth Krueger, I'm human.>
2. Where were you born? <I'm from Goldshire.>
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC. <16 LC. I'm 22.>
4. Where do you currently live? <Right now I live in Stormwind City.>
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? <Most recently I worked with the Proudmoore Admiralty as a designated medic in the Navy. Prior to that, I counted myself among the numbers of the Goldshire Militia. My first work was as a Cleric of Northshire Abbey.>
6. What skills do you have to offer? <I'm a priestess of the Holy Light with experience as a combat healer; I've been told that I'm quite adept at healing the wounded while under heavy pressure. If anybody needs a good smiting, I can do that too.>
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? <Yes, I believe I'm pretty healthy.>
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. <I've been detained a few times for public intoxication, but the city guard always lets me off with just a warning.>
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? <My brother, Matthew Krueger of Goldshire.>
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? <I do.>
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? <I do.>
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? <I do.>
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? <I do.>
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? <I'm out of work. With my tour of duty with the Admiralty over with, I can see no finer choice than the Stormwind Army.>
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? <I believe the Stormwind Medical Corps is my best fit. Or maybe the Diocese of Westridge? I'm unsure.>
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: <Krueger, 110 Human Priest>
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? <I've stumbled into First Reg guild events and thought they looked really fun, and I'm looking for a military guild anyways. >
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. <21>
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? <I've roleplayed since 2010, starting on a WoW RP private server. Then I came to Moon Guard in 2011 and was in a bunch of different guilds. I took about a two year long break from WoW during Legion and came back during BfA, and since then the only guild I've recently been in is The Imperium.>
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? <I understand that there are premade outfits based on your position in the guild, and that I need to wear them during guild events. I'm okay with this.>
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. <Positive: Attending guild events, roleplaying with guildies outside of guild events, hosting events, OOCly helping guildies out with game content, and longterm membership in the guild. Negative: IC behavioral issues, repetitively breaking guild rules, poor event attendance, being naughty OOCly and commiting a major violation of guild rules. >
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? <I do, and I'm okay with it. Moral conundrums in RP are fun.>
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? <My character is pretty new, and the only connection I have is with a marine Krueger previously worked with and is friends with. His name is Nathaniel Turgut and will likely be applying to the guild shortly after me. We're kind of like a tag-team wonder duo. >
Elizabeth seems like a character who could fit in well among our “salt of the earth” types. Although we don’t bring members officially into the medical corps until after they've completed their training as a new recruit, I’m sure her ability to wield the light will be valuable at guild events!
Approved! Seek out an officer in-game to set up an In Character interview!
We have a new website! See all the latest up to date information about Recruitment and more on thefirstregiment.com !
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.