IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? Evelistianna Human Female
2. Where were you born? Westfall
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC. 18 LC
4. Where do you currently live? Stormwind
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? Self working “ Defias”
6. What skills do you have to offer? Pyromancer like warlock doesn’t use soul shards but rather ember shards more explosive and dangerous almost on par with Fel
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? <Your Reply Here>
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. A member of the Defias though has left the main group after Vanessa ran off Has done many crimes mostly running a few racketeering rings in stranglethorn being in charge of a few mining operations with political prisoners working it was caught and tried almost executed but agreed to fight the demonic legion when they invaded and escaped custody
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? None
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? Yes
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? Yes
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? Yes
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? Yes
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? Desire to be in charge of “ Criminal” rp internally in the guild, or be apart of it and create rp events of good vs bad that are drama free and in house
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? Antagonist / criminal
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: Evelistianna
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? Rping with a few members outside in SW
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. 28
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? Rping since cata I’ve played wow since start of B/C been in many guilds including 42nd blackbriar and others
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? Uniforms are required when on duty as for what you wear there are different options from cloth to half plate and full plate, even specialty uniforms for mage circle and priests or light users.
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. Positive Having respect Integrity Following orders Knowing military protocol ( saluting dismounting infront of officers)
Negative Trolling Insubordination Speaking to nobles or officers in an unprofessional manner Attacking non combatants or Pow’s Not treating other guilds with respect and holding the guild to a high standard
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? Yes
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? Wants to be part of the “ antagonist section of the guild make or participate in events or conflicts for the guild can rp as a number of things including defias syndicate scarlet crusade etc etc
#14243909 Nov 07, 2019 at 05:58 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
Hi there. From looking over your application, I should assert that there appears to be confusion regarding TFR being a host to antagonist roles and I’m sorry for that.
The truth is that we don’t have an in-house sector for criminal RP or unlawful characters to coordinate between each other; this hasn’t been the case for us in the 5 years that I’ve been affiliated with the guild and I don’t believe it ever will be the case. When we heard about your interest in bringing a Defias-aligned character to our story-lines, we were of the supposition that your character might be enthused to try and ‘infiltrate’ the royal army and act those interests out with particular secrecy.
Within the In Character part of your application (the top half), your replies read as though they come from a player perspective (OOC) and they indicate 1) that Evelistianna is an In Character warlock (something our part of the Royal Army doesn’t accept) and 2) that she isn’t interested in being a soldier; we treat our guild as a setting for military soldiers first and foremost.
With all of that in mind, I can’t willfully approve your application. I’m sorry. :(
I wish you the best of luck and, again, you have my sincerest apologies for the confusion!
We have a new website! See all the latest up to date information about Recruitment and more on thefirstregiment.com !
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.