IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? Kyan Briarwood, Human.
2. Where were you born? I was born in Lakeshire.
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC. August 6th, 9 LC.
4. Where do you currently live? Stormwind.
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? Assistant to Physician Holmsmeade in Lakeshire, also obtained brief period of work as a mercenary for hire.
6. What skills do you have to offer? I have basic first aid training under Holmsmeade's tutorship, with a desire to learn more. I have training in the use of sword and shield and have basic survival training.
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? Physically fit, no injuries or ailments or curses of any kind.
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. None.
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? Hale Briarwood. Brother currently located in Lakeshire.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? I do.
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? I do.
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? I do.
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? I do.
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? My father was a soldier back in the day, people looked up to him. He once told me that if you take up a sword and fight to protect others, it means someone else gets to grow up without ever having to do the same, they can live a peaceful life. I want to protect people, I want to do something meaningful, I want purpose.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? I hope that after some time I could apply for the Stormwind Medical Corps, however before I am qualified I'm aiming for the Infantry division.
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: Kyan, Warrior, 1
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? In the discord, it sounded like a lot of fun, and your website showed me you put a lot of effort into this group. I respect that, and I think it'd be fulfilling.
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. 24
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? I've been roleplaying for years, mostly off of WoW, on such games like NWN but I have done WoW RP in the past. I've been part of military guilds before, though most hadn't really gone for the depth your guild has and I think that depth sounds pretty cool. I've never been part of the regiment before.
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? Uniforms are mandatory for guild roleplaying events. Not wearing the uniform (or equipment) may result in an in character punishment.
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. Five Positive: (Very High Impact) Earning in-character commendations or awards. (High Impact) Consistently role-playing with guild members outside of events. (Medium Impact) Excellent guild event attendance. (Medium Impact) Consistent demonstration of proper in-character conduct and protocol. (Medium Impact) Positive outreach to other guilds.
Five Negative: (Low Impact) Minor in-character rule violations, per violation. (Medium Impact) Chronic in-character rule violations. (High Impact) Any violation of in-character rules resulting in flogging or detainment. (High Impact) Chronic or serious violations of out-of-character Guild Rules. (Very High Impact) Serious violation of in-character rules that yields a court martial.
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? I do
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? Nothing in particular, I hope to flesh him out more through interactions with others in the guild. I was also thinking of looking into your retail guild and applying for that at a later date, but for now I thought I'd start with classic.
Keep your hands and feet inside of the portals at all times! The First Regiment is not liable for any loss of limbs during teleportation!
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.