IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? I am Remington Frostsocket, a Gnome.
2. Where were you born? I hail from Residential Sector 3 in Gnomeregan.
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC. I was born the 13th day of December, 5 L.C.
4. Where do you currently live? My current residence is Apartment 17, Lion's Lane In the Mage Quarter of Stormwind City.
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? I worked as the Academic Apprentice/Advisor to Professor Malan'sath Daywraith in Metaphysical Magics in Stormwind.
6. What skills do you have to offer? I have an average amount of magical knowledge, a photographic memory, and due to my former job, secretarial skills.
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? I suffer from no ailments or disabilities, magical nor physical.
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. I have no criminal record.
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? My only next of kin is Gilles Torquesinger, my sister who is living in Talongrab in Alterac currently.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? Absolutely.
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? Yes.
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? Yes.
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? Yes.
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? My mother served the Army and died for the Kingdom of Stormwind. She left much to my sister and I, most of it going to me at my sister's wishes. This kingdom has become a home to me after the fall of Gnomeregan, and I wish to do it and the memory of my mother proud.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? The Mage Circle is where my skills are best suited to be applied.
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: Frostsocket, Gnome, Mage, Currently level 13 (but leveling quickly)
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? Being a former sub-officer of the Citrine Eagle, and a current member of the guild, I have RPed alongside the Regiment for a very long time and have created IC friendships with many of the members on my characters. This guild is composed of many friendly and bright writers and spirits and I wish to expand my RP horizons and contribute to the Regiment in the same manner.
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. I am 18 years of age.
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? I have role-played on Moon Guard itself for slightly over eight years, and was a member of the Highguard and Te'Amun before they dispersed. Currently, I am a long-standing member of the Citrine Eagle, and am also a member of the Silverguard.
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? Uniforms are mandatory wear at guild roleplay events, and wearing the incorrect uniform could result in IC repercussions.
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. The positive effects include earning IC awards and commendations, attending the majority of a guild role play campaign, consistently role playing with guild members outside of events, hosting guild events monthly, and excellent guild event attendance.
The negative effects include chronic in-character rule violations, poor guild event attendance, any breaking of in-character rules that result in flogging or detainment, serious violations of out-of-character guild rules, and serious violation of in-character rules that can lead to being court martialed.
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? Yes.
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? I have storylines already in the works that the guild could be involved in in the future, though none of them are fully fleshed out and are a ways away from being put into practice.
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.