IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? Esline Stormwell , Human
2. Where were you born? Stratholme, Lordaeron
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC. May 4th 10 LC (Current Age is 28-29)
4. Where do you currently live? Stormwind City
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? During my first time, I've enlisted in the Stormwind Regiment to aid the alliance. Then when the Undead Scourge invaded around the cities commanded by Kel'Thuzad, I've transferred and joined Argent Dawn to prevent the invasion and regain the control of Western and Eastern Plaguelands. I've later then returned to Stormwind alliance to rescue the soldiers and any survivors who were lost beyond the Dark Portal. I've later joined Argent Crusade to fight against Scourge in Northrend along side with my brothers and sisters. Afterwards, I've been involved primarily in restoring Western and Eastern Plaguelands trying to fight against the Horde and Forsaken. I've later involved myself in an activity to fight against Burning Legion with other soldiers in Suramar and assisted later for other missions to push back Legion out of our homeland. Stormwind 187th Taskforce is my current group who aided in rescuing the survivors of Teldrassil and Ashenvale from Horde's invasion, and we've aided in trying to restore Lordaeron from war criminal Sylvanas's grasp. We are currently battling our ways to fully restore Stromgarde and stationed there in Arathi Highlands.
6. What skills do you have to offer? I have the skill as a paladin to teach the ways of light but also fight for what we all believe in, which is justice, compassion and tenacity for the people as well as light. I believe myself I am quite skilled in weaponry especially two handers.
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? I am very well fit because ever since I was a kid, I enrolled right away and had been fighting demons and undead in the frontline for so long.
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. The only criminal record I've had was I've disobeyed the direct order in executing unarmed Horde captives, and releasing them. Afterwards, I've defended myself and accidentally assaulted my high officer who tried to strike me for disorderly conduct, and abandonment after the resistance. This was during the time in Northrend against Undead Scourge.
It was later pardoned after trials due to proofs that the higher officer that has filed was known for abuse as well as discriminant kills.
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? Should I perish, my older sister who has become a death knight be known to take my position. Her name is Merilia. Otherwise, Scarnett Caraheim of Kirin Tor will be taking my position.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? I will serve and place my loyalty for King Anduin Wrynn for the glory of Alliance and Lordaeron should we regain our home back.
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? Yes
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? Yes
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? Yes
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? I wish to reclaim and restore the land of Eastern Kingdoms and see Lordaeron, Stromgarde and Quel'thalas returned to the rightful owner. I wish to see Straholme never be burned nor be plagued again.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? I can aid in Royal Infantry or even in Diocese of Westridge. But I prefer to be involved in missions outside of city and be part of frontline battles.
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: Esline
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? WoW Classic Bloodsail recruitment
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. 32
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? I was in Order of the Golden Law in Wyrmrest Accord. It was later disbanded due to inactivities between players.
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? Yes. Assuming employees must pay for their uniforms and wear them while in-character doing their duties and patrolling around the Stormwind City and Elwynn Forest (except Goldshire).
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. - Be excellent to other members, be active and willing to contribute, be professional and courteous and make friends, be active enough to join guild events and ic-interactions but also contribute to host events too. - Don't be a jerk to players, and don't cross the boundaries of creating dramas, don't god mod/meta/break basic RP rules, don't go hiatus without letting someone know (which I sometimes may be inactive due to IRL reasons. I am quite busy worker), Don't break law ICly.
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? Yes.
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? I am currently playing Esline in Classic. I've talked to leader Montclair that I want to join in retail too. Perhaps I could say that she was in First Regiment before she went to Argent Dawn to help their cause.
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.