IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? Devon Hartford, Human
2. Where were you born? Grand Hamlet, Duskwood
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 25 LC.* August 3rd, -1 LC.
4. Where do you currently live? Stormwind City
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? For the past six years I have worked as a blacksmith under the tutelage of the dwarven smith, Barbus Smokestock. Before signing myself to Master Smokestock, I worked as a labourer.
6. What skills do you have to offer? From my servitude to Master Smokestock, I have learned much about the smelting of bladed weapons, swords being my specialty for the past four years. I too know how to wield swords, but I have limited combat experience.
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? I am fit, with no ailment, injuries, or curses to note.
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. I do not.
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? Marcus Hartford, my father. He currently lives in Darkshire.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? I do.
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? I do.
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? I do.
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? I do.
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? I have heard of the growing Defias threats in the plains of Westfall, and my own home province of Duskwood faces incursions from shadowy beasts daily. I wish to do my duty and bring the peace and safety of Stormwind to all of her provinces, and to safeguard the people of the Alliance from the vile Horde.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? The Stormwind Royal Infantry
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: Hartford, Human, Warrior, level 1
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? I saw an ad for the First Regiment in the Bloodsail Buccaneers Discord, and I wish to experience Classic in a military-RP setting.
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. 19
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? Most of my RP experience comes from WoW, where I actively roleplayed during Cata and MoP. I have also participated in tabletop DnD, but that was only for a short while.
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? Uniforms are required for all in-game events, unless otherwise stated. Failure to wear your uniform when it is required may result in IC punishment.
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. Positive. (Very High Impact) Earning in-character commendations or awards. (High Impact) Attending the majority of a guild role-playing campaign. (High Impact) Completing approved major guild writing projects or guides in full. (High Impact) Consistently role-playing with guild members outside of events. (Medium Impact) Hosting guild events every month.
Negative (Medium Impact) Chronic in-character rule violations. (Medium Impact) Poor guild event attendance. (High Impact) Any violation of in-character rules resulting in flogging or detainment. (High Impact) Chronic or serious violations of out-of-character Guild Rules. (Very High Impact) Serious violation of in-character rules that yields a court martial.
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? I do.
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? Nope.
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.