IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? My name is Luanne Beauchamp and I am human.
2. Where were you born? I was born in Moonbrook, Westfall.
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC. I was born on February thirteenth in the year 19 LC.
4. Where do you currently live? I have recently relocated to Stormwind with my father. We have yet to settle within the city aside from what charity is provided to us by the church.
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? The last formal job I held for any notable stretch of time was as a hurrier when the Jangolode Mine was in operation. But I have done various other odd things since such as match selling and laundry work, in which case my employers are of little note.
6. What skills do you have to offer? I am no stranger to hard and strenuous work, I can read, and I am used to doing what is asked of me. My own grandfather was a priest and before his passing, I was in the running to become a priest. I can wield the light on a basic level.
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? I am fit as a fiddle and strong as a Westfall boar, I have no chronic issues with my health.
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. I have no criminal record.
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? Should I die, I ask you leave my things to my father, Obedience Dyre of Westfall, as of right now he is living in a room in the inn near the bank in the Trade District. It's name currently escapes me.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? Yes, I do.
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? Absolutely.
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? I am willing and able to lay down my life for the good of the Alliance.
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? I do.
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? I want to aid and protect my kingdom, and serve on behalf of those who cannot.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? There's a saying that goes something like "beggars can't be choosers" and I reckon that's true enough. I don't feel confident saying I know my place here better than one of the higher ups, but I think infantry suits me well enough. However, I'd be honored if I could some day excel high enough to be accepted into the ranks of the Order of Saint Isaac.
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: LuanneB, Human, Paladin, Lvl 110
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? An irl friend, Vivian, joined the guild and said a lot of good things about it! I have never really done Military RP and I am looking to give it a try.
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. 20, 21 in October
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? I've role played on wow for about five years, mainly on Horde, but before that I was rping in other online games and chatrooms. I have largely kept out of guilds, only being in a few run by friends until recently when I tried my hand at a few academic themed guilds. They didn't really suit me, so I am looking to give military RP a try.
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? I have! Uniforms are expected and required at most rp events.
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. Some things that positively affect a service record are, attending RP events, hosting RP events, following the rules icly on a consistent basis, being a long-term member of the guild, and rping outside of events. Some things that negatively affect someone's service record are, serious IC rule violations, minor IC rule violations, chronic OOC rule violations, poor event attendance, and IC behavioral issues.
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? Yes, I do!
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? Luanne has a pretty thick "Westfall" accent and doesn't sound much at all how she writes. I have no ongoing plot lines with her aside from the care of her father, but I am happy to get involved in some!
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.