IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? Scout, she does not know or have a family name. Scout is a human.
2. Where were you born? Scout believes she was born in Westfall. She does not know much about her past as she was orphaned.
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC. Scout does not know her exact age, but believes she is in her late teens or early 20's.
4. Where do you currently live? As she is a transient currently she does not have a specific place she resides, however she does remain in the Stormwind area.
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? Scout has worked as a courier for various people in Stormwind. She takes work at many taverns in the area doing any work that is needed.
6. What skills do you have to offer? Scout does not have any particular skills, but she wishes to learn and is the main reason she is enlisting in the military.
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? Scout does not have any injuries or handicaps. She does not suffer from any sickness however she may suffer from narcotics. If this is discovered, I would leave this up to the people in charge on how this is handled.
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. Scout does not have any criminal records. If there are any recent ones, she is unaware
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? Scout is currently unaware of any family or next of kin.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? Yes, this is acknowledge.
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? Yes, this is acknowledge, although as someone that has known extreme freedom, I am sure there maybe some conflicts.
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? Yes, this is acknowledge.
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? Yes, this is acknowledge.
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? The characters I roleplay are generally organic, I give them a basic background and let the roleplay dictate the character. With recent events in Scout's life, she has a desire to better herself and elevate herself out of poverty. As a character of little means, enlisting in the military is one of the paths open to her. Also, the kindness that was shown to her by other player characters leads her to want to return that with service.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? Scout would serve in any division she was placed, as stated above, my character is very organic and I will roll with what is given. She would obviously has no gift for the light or the arcane arts, but she would probably fit best with Stormwind Reconnaissance Corps should someone take notice of such talents
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: Scout is a human rogue, at level 120.
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? I have encounter several members in my roleplay through Stormwind, and have seen your recruitment stands in the mage quarter.
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. 24
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? I have been roleplaying table top for 10+ years, and about three years in WoW. I generally avoid guilds in WoW unless there is a roleplay reason for it. This is the first time I've had cause to join a guild.
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? Yes, I have read the guild rules and the policy on uniforms is thus: "Uniforms are mandatory for most guild role-playing events; not wearing the proper uniform or equipment at the right time may result in in-character punishment."
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. I have read the service records page. Five things that positively affect a person's service record, in no particular order is:
Completing approved major guild writing projects or guides in full.
Earning in-character commendations or awards.
Attending guild role-playing events.
Consistent demonstration of proper in-character conduct and protocol.
Excellent guild event attendance.
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? Yes, acknowledged.
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? As with the person I spoke to in /whispers, I would like to set a hard date when the character would be discharged. At this date she would be honorably or dishonorably discharged, depending on how things went. And should the roleplay dictate Scout wanting to pursue a career in the military she would ask to remain. If the military/guild thought they would like her to stay they could ask, this would be up to the leadership.
Most of my roleplay has been small scale and of minor consequence. However, she is currently looking for someone that has caused her great harm since arriving in Stormwind. OOC, the character seems to be a serial killer or a mad doctor, and this would fall in with the Stormwind Guard, it is something some or all members can assist with.
Regardless of the outcome of this application, I look forward to RPing with members of your guild.
I appreciate the approval and understand it took some time, but a few things changed in game and out of game and I will not be ale to take advantage of the invitation right now. I am really sorry if I wasted anyone's time and not getting a response to you sooner.
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.