IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? Sir Traius Faene, Human
2. Where were you born? Brightwood, in the Kingdom of Stormwind
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC. -11 LC.
4. Where do you currently live? Stormwind City
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? A Paladin in service of the Silver Hand.
6. What skills do you have to offer? I am educated and trained in stewardship and diplomacy, and have spent numerous years at war. My skill with a warhammer is second to none, and the Light grants me the power to heal and to strike down evil.
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? I am cursed with nothing but age.
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. I am a man of honor, with no criminal history.
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? Sir Lenden Faene, my firstborn son of my first wife, currently residing in the Redridge Mountains.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? Of course.
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? Of course.
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? Of course.
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? Of course.
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? I find the Silver Hand has been irreparably corrupted, having allowed entry to members of the Horde into such a sacred order. Thusly, my talents must be put to better use than retirement; to slay in my King's name is worthy of my talents.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? Within the Order of Saint Isaac.
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: Traiuss, Human Paladin, level 13
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? Valrik told me about it, and it sounds like I could have some fun and experience some really cool interactions in such a guild.
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. 17
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? I've been RPing since Cataclysm, and I've been in the City-State of Alterac, Citrine Eagle, and League of Lordaeron before. I was in the regiment previously on my dwarf warrior, but the character I used was, to put it bluntly, boring to roleplay and I lost interest, but I don't believe I made it past the trial rank anyway.
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? They are mandatory for guild events.
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. Positive: working on guild writing/art projects, attending events, finishing a campaign, donating an item to the guild bank and long-term membership. Negative: serious in-character violation/court martial, violating OOC guild rules, poor event attendance, in-character behavioral issues and any violation resulting in flogging or detainment.
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? Yes.
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? Nothing like that, but the character is an egotist and a nobleman snob, so I really hope there can be some fun interactions between Traius and the rest of the guild.
#14177344 Jul 18, 2019 at 01:59 PM · Edited 27 days ago
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.