IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? Jecht Ryder, Human.
2. Where were you born? Stonefield Farm, Elwynn Forest.
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC. 17 LC ( 21 years ago. )
4. Where do you currently live? Old Town, Stormwind.
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? Growing up as a farmhand, he worked on his fathers farm.
6. What skills do you have to offer? Farming, swordsmanship, charisma, fishing, and cooking. Jecht is young, so he will be learning more as he grows in the RP.
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? As fit as a stud! He is physically fit due to the hard work growing up.
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. None at all.
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? Gill Ryder, Brother. Stonefield farm.
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? Of course!
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? Yes Sir!
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? Yes, I do!
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? I do acknowledge that fact.
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? Growing up as a farmer was a bit unfulfilling. I want to see the world, to protect my family and my loved ones. The best way to be able to afford that is to join the Stormwind Army. Also... I look up to the former king, and I wish to live on the path that he also lived on.
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? The Royal Infantry. ( Stormwind Inquisition as well. )
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: Jeçht, Human, 12 ( Will probably boost later. ), paladin.
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? I saw them in stormwind and I am looking for a guild to call home!
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. 21
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? I started when I was young on web forums. I moved to Shaiya, a old mmo and got really into roleplay. From there, I went on to Aion, then to Tera, and finally came to WoW. Guild wise, I started out on horde side but fell in love with the alliance lands, so I swapped but I was in a orc clan over there called The Honor Forged.
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? They field some of the best armor through out all of Azeroth, and have sets awarded based on what branch a member serves. The standard gear is cheap and sometimes even issues free to new recruits.
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. 1. Earning rewards. 2. Attending Events. 3. Hosting guild events monthly. 4. Roleplaying with members outside of events. 5. Long term membership! 1. In-character violations. 2. Issues that require coaching. 3. Serious violations of in-character rules. 4. Poor guild attendance. 5. Acting up over and over again after being punished!
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? Yes, I do!
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? Jecht is still young and grew up on a farm. He learned the sword by his fathers teachings. Other than that, I want to use the guild to make Jecht grow into more of a man. I'm open to many directions that could possibly be taken with him.
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.