IN-CHARACTER SECTION The Stormwind Army Recruitment Application Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words. If you are unable to reply with an answer, please give a brief explanation.
1. What is your full name? What is your race? <Daniel Benedictus Adin; Human>
2. Where were you born? <Gilneas>
3. What is your date of birth? The present year of the Lotharian Calendar is 38 LC. <5 LC>
4. Where do you currently live? <Stormwind City>
5. What is your most recent occupation? Who have you worked for in the past? <Executioner of House Waycrest>
6. What skills do you have to offer? <Accurate with a rifle, strong with an axe, quick with a knife. Good at tracking and stealth. Retain information well. Previous experience with military.>
7. Are you physically fit to serve as a soldier? Do you have any ailments, injuries, or curses? <Physically fit, no ailments.>
8. Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain your crimes and any punishments you endured. <None.>
9. Who would you name as your next of kin should you perish on the battlefield? What is their relation to you? Where do they live? <No next of kin. No family.>
10. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to swear fealty, service, and loyalty to the Kingdom of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn above all other nations and obligations? <Yes.>
11. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you will be expected to adopt our ethos, conduct, and way of life as a disciplined soldier? <Yes.>
12. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be sent to armed conflict in any part of Azeroth or beyond, with the associated risks and responsibilities involved? <Yes.>
13. Do you acknowledge that by enlisting in the Stormwind Army, you may be asked to take lives in the act of protecting the Kingdom of Stormwind’s interests? <Yes.>
14. Why do you wish to serve with the Stormwind Army? If you are not originally a subject of the kingdom, why do you wish to enlist to serve Stormwind over your homeland? <I wish to be a part of something bigger and to protect the way of life that we, in the Alliance, hold so dear.>
15. In which Division do you wish to serve the Stormwind Army? <The Royal Infantry>
OUT-OF-CHARACTER SECTION The following section is out of character; the rest of the application is meant for you, the player, to answer so that we can get an idea of who you are! Please fill out the following below as accurately as possible in complete sentences and in your own words.
1. Character name (must include alt codes if applicable), race, class and level: <Danadin; Human; Hunter; 112>
2. Where did you hear about the <The First Regiment> and why do you wish to join? <From the non-stop shouts; I want a heavy military RP experience!>
3. How old are you? <The First Regiment> does not recruit players under the age of 17. <18>
4. Please give a brief summary of your role-playing experience. What, if any, role-playing guilds have you been part of? If you were a member of the regiment before, what were the circumstances of you leaving? <Over 5 years of Heavy RP. Guilds include: Mythic Co, Stormwind City Watch, Silvermoon Sentinels, Blackthorn Company>
5. Have you read the guild rules in full? If so, what is the guild’s policy on uniforms? <Yes; Uniforms, for recruits, are issued and they are required to be worn when on duty and serving the the Army.>
6. Have you read the service record page in full? If so, list five things that positively affect a person’s service record, and five things that negatively affect a person’s service record. <Yes. Positive: Attending Events, Earning IC commendations, Hosting events, Long term involvement, contribution of resources. Negative: IC rule violations, IC behavior issues, court martial (duh), Poor event attendance, OOC rule violations.>
7. Due to the premise of our guild, we often present ours members with morally ambiguous situations in which morbid or gruesome imagery may be invoked. Your character may be ordered to kill other characters, creatures or animals. We however expressly forbid sexual violence in guild role-play. Do you acknowledge these disclaimers and expectations? <Yes.>
8. If there is any information about your character you would like to give us out-of-character that you could not put into the in-character application, please put it here. Are there plotlines that your character is involved in that could involve the guild? <Not likely.>
Seek out an officer in-game! When applications are approved a list of everybody who can interview you will be listed along with their in-game names. Using /who and typing the guild name also works as well!
Hello. i was just wondering how i can contact someone for my in-character interview.